Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
En Mi 8 SE, ya la tenia instalada y funciona sin problemas. HBO y Amazon TV también.

Mi 8 SE Netflix works perfectly!!!

Enviado desde mi MI 8 SE mediante Tapatalk

Porqué no puedo instalar Netflix en esta rom, Xiaomi Mi 6x
En Mi 8 SE, ya la tenia instalada y funciona sin problemas. HBO y Amazon TV también.

Mi 8 SE Netflix works perfectly!!!

On MI 8 DIPPER I cant add face data, always saying COULDNT RECOGNIZE YOU/DONT MOVE YOUR PHONE
Anyone having this problem?
the rest working great until now

@ingbrzy

tommorow ill receive my k20 pro.i read that 9.6.13 has few bugs,has been fixed and reuploaded?(afh date is 9.6.14).should i flash or should i wait next build??

First you must unlock bootloader to install twrp before install this rom
@ingbrzy

tommorow ill receive my k20 pro.i read that 9.6.13 has few bugs,has been fixed and reuploaded?(afh date is 9.6.14).should i flash or should i wait next build??

Gửi từ MI 9 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Since ROM 9.5.30 is it often not possible to wake up the phone from standby mode by using fingerprint sensor.

Please fix this bug, it's very annoying.

Mi 8 User

Same for the fingerprint under display on Mi 9 SE with 9.6.13 and I reported it by feedback under the system menu as well. Once screen is locked, after some minutes, it "sometimes" freezes, it doesn't read and doesn't respond to fingerprint at all and unlocking the screen is only possible by pressing the side button manually.

Last edited:
Reactions: carlofarina
I'm back on last week's rom and no longer get drain or heating.
Still sporadic whatsapp notifications but that's been broken for months now, I've got used to it!
Mi8

Can someone help me please?
I have expressvpn installed on my Router since 4 month. With my MI5 i've had no problems. Now with my MI9 i cant open the menu from my Router. I tried everything together with the support from express but it still dont work!

Thanks

I bought mi9, but there is a problem that I cannot connect even if I set APN.
I would like to copy and use the official Stable version of APN settings, could you tell me where they are stored?
I found, the problem has been fixed at 9.6.13...

Last edited:
Excessive battery consumption. Note 7. Only 3.32h of screen...
1950cb9724b903367e41e726f5e3b747.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hey, i cant see the content of notifications on lock screen, I activate the option of see content and desactivate it and it dosn't work

in poco i can circumvent issue by using face unlock and selecting 'stay on lock screen after unlocking' and and 'show notification details after verifying face data'

Status
Not open for further replies.