Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since ROM 9.5.30 is it often not possible to wake up the phone from standby mode by using fingerprint sensor.

Please fix this bug, it's very annoying.

Mi 8 User
Yep. It goes away on Poco if you turn off auto brightness. It's the same on the official Xiaomi ROM so xiaomi need to fix it. Unfortunately when they introduce a bug that seemingly doesn't affect every user they often don't fix it for months (if at all)

Reactions: 76luca and qbert

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    111.7 KB · Views: 662
Reactions: Antonius Tan
@Trần Anh
Sorry, but i don't saw it earley on previous rom, strange, did you have also Mi8 EE?
Added "Flicker limitation" for MI8SE / EE / Pro - in miuipolska rom

Last edited:
Sorry for stupid question, but before to try i need to understand if on Mi9 Ok Google finally works. Thank you for.

Scrolling screenshots are bugged for me on most apps. The screen doesn't scroll and it captures like a normal screenshot but the bottom of the picture is messed up. Mix 2 .

Sorry for stupid question, but before to try i need to understand if on Mi9 Ok Google finally works. Thank you for.
Maybe you can stop to post the same question several times. Just install and Test it. You could also try to search and read around the Forum to find your answer.
You're on Beta Channel, testing and finding out is the purpose of Beta Software...

As far i know there is a general Problem with Miui and "Ok Google" on SOC 955 CPU's like the Mi9 uses. But i don't have a Mi9 by myself, so i couldn't answer this for sure.

As far i know there is a general Problem with Miui and "Ok Google" on SOC 955 CPU's like the Mi9 uses. But i don't have a Mi9 by myself, so i couldn't answer this for sure.

So it desn't work on 855 for what i see in your reply. Thanks, i will wait a fix from xiaomi.

Data problem came back in this version when loosing WiFi some apps don't connect or update

Mi Mix 2s

Reactions: qbert
Hi,
I just installed this weekly build on mi9.
I used it for a day, but today I couldn't make any phone calls. Initiate OR receive.
After a reboot, all is good. Just an info.

Mi 9

No one has answered my question, why synonymous with the current xiaomi.eu on my Mix 3 constantly the system with the message "Device search has ended unexpectedly" crashes?
1cf2193d01ab5077e9cb1b6ce807f5d7.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

MI8 SE
Now in 9.5.3, and very well, except 2 minor bugs. First, mobile data disconnection failures, it is fixed by disconnecting and reconnecting. Second, it does not update antivirus application database. Are they still in this version? Other bugs detected?

On MI 8 DIPPER I cant add face data, always saying COULDNT RECOGNIZE YOU/DONT MOVE YOUR PHONE
Anyone having this problem?
the rest working great until now
Well I had that problem first weeks of my mi8, it wasn't rom, I just removed my tempered glass screen protector and it starts working fine. I'm using current version and face detection works fine.
Hope I could help you

Obrigado a todos os desenvolvedores, muito obrigado pelo seu trabalho, gostaria de informar que estou tentando muito alto consumo de bateria no meu pocophone f1. Obrigado

Hello,
Working flawlessly except for one thing.
I can't pay with NFC with any app, when I bring the phone close to the dataphone It says card not supported.
I could pay before installing xiaomi.eu.
Is this a known bug? Could the problem be with the ROM?

Hello guys how's going?

I do own a MI8 and i'm facing the same issue with network problem here in Brazil after the last update.

I know that this is a problema related to the latest modem firmware Xiaomi provided.

Can someone help me to install an older modem firmware? I don't have that file.

I've seen that someone post a modem firmware but for MI8SE. Does this file Works for my MI8 or do i need an specific one?

Thanks in advance

Working PERFECTLY on k20 pro (8+128gb)
- sound/video is fine
- bluetooth is fine
- fingerprint reader is fine
- nfc (google pay with magisk hide) is fine

Whats i did:
- Formatted userdata partition
- Flashed Andyyan's(xda) disable encrpytion script
- Flashed xiaomi.eu rom
- Flashed Magisk

Reactions: Mo.Soliman