Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xiaomi Mi 9 SE global
If I were you, I would start from scratch. Download with Flash tool, the appropriate Fastboot ROM, flashe it, un-enable ADB debugging in the developer settings, flashing the TWRP and then the xiaomi.eu

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

If I were you, I would start from scratch. Download with Flash tool, the appropriate Fastboot ROM, flashe it, un-enable ADB debugging in the developer settings, flashing the TWRP and then the xiaomi.eu

is my phone just unlocked when i do this? and much thanks for your help

i will drive crazy...now miflashtool says please install driver i press install but nothing is doing. if i ignore isntal drivers and try to select my rom it say couldnt find flash script...

miflashtool is not working say please install drivers i install and nothing is doing. and the twrp u write above is not working for me. i think i killed my phone :(

i will drive crazy...now miflashtool says please install driver i press install but nothing is doing. if i ignore isntal drivers and try to select my rom it say couldnt find flash script...
You must unzipping this file, then you have a flash script

miflashtool is not working say please install drivers i install and nothing is doing. and the twrp u write above is not working for me. i think i killed my phone :(
You killing your phone with not right TWRP. This TWRP from xda seems right.

Continues failing fingerprint, the Rom is fantastic, very fluid, little consumption but still missing the fingerprint.

I didn't know the thing about the ads.
I thought it has something to do with fighting all the fake devices out there...
Thank you for the information, I guess I'll have to wait a week.
The device must be ON and connected to the internet or can I just shut it down and put it on the shelf for a week?
If you are not using your phone you will get an error that you did not use your phone long enough and it will not unlock bootloader. So my advice is to use it normally for a week, it's no biggie...

Gpay, does not work on this version on my mi9, I have the bootloader unlock

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk
I've rooted with magisk, with magisk hide all Google Apps hidden from root and GPay works.

Status
Not open for further replies.