Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to get Google Pay working using these steps on previous release. https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/finally-google-pay-working-on-my-mi9.50819/
So far no problems on this update with Google Pay, with the cards still present. Hope no issues when I make payments. For Mi9 users having problems with Google Pay, check that link out as the steps in the first post worked for me. @ingbrzy you can ignore my query on 9.6.5, managed to fix gpay using this.

Unfortunately, in MI6 the Bluetooth is not working since release 9.5.30. (i think its a problem of Xiaomi, not MIUI.eu).
Anyone can help me to try a workaround for this issue until the problem is solved ?
thanks

Here my post:
"On my mi6, the Bluetooth is not working, I tried in 2 cars and in a Bluetooth speaker. No sound on calls and no sound playing music. Also the screen brightness is too low. Thanks ppl"

Are ALL notifications working again on always on display?

Or is the bug still there?
Would be helpfull if you could tell us which Device you're using ;)

Had no problems with AOD and Notifications on my Mi8.

Would be helpfull if you could tell us which Device you're using ;)

Had no problems with AOD and Notifications on my Mi8.

OK, i have Mi8 too. :cool:
You have notifications from all apps like Telegram, Bankingapps, ... on AOD?

Netflix doesn't start anymore. Anyone with the same problem?
have a look in last Beta Thread for 9.6.5, there are some people with Netflix problems. As far i remeber it helped to get an older APK and install it manually...

Reactions: dacoco
Unfortunately, in MI6 the Bluetooth is not working since release 9.5.30. (i think its a problem of Xiaomi, not MIUI.eu).
Anyone can help me to try a workaround for this issue until the problem is solved ?
thanks

Here my post:
"On my mi6, the Bluetooth is not working, I tried in 2 cars and in a Bluetooth speaker. No sound on calls and no sound playing music. Also the screen brightness is too low. Thanks ppl"
I use bluetooth ok my mi6 with mi band and with airdots, no problems for me

Also there is an strange bug with tapatalk and this webpage, if i click on any of the download links It kicks me out if the forum. I have ti copy link and then paste It on the browser, i cant click It. This started to happen since post 9.5.23. It works on the previous links from the previous releases.

Last edited:
Rom is up and running since this morning. (I was the first to download on Sourefourge).
No issues so far, Gpay working fine. Battery life seems very good.
Thanks guys! A beer is on it's way. Cheers.
Ah, I forgot Mi8 / dipper.

any chance to include an "vibration strength" option? mine seems a little week (mi9se)

Enviat des del meu Mi 9 SE usant Tapatalk

Rom is up and running since this morning. (I was the first to download on Sourefourge).
No issues so far, Gpay working fine. Battery life seems very good.
Thanks guys! A beer is on it's way. Cheers.
Ah, I forgot Mi8 / dipper.
...and Ok Google works!

Sent from my MI 8

I use bluetooth ok my mi6 with mi band and with airdots, no problems for me

Also there is an strange bug with tapatalk and this webpage, if i click on any of the download links It kicks me out if the forum. I have ti copy link and then paste It on the browser, i cant click It. This started to happen since post 9.5.23. It works on the previous links from the previous releases.
Well, as i know, this problem happens only with some Bluetooth devices. In you case, they are both Xiaomi devices.
In my case, Its not working with 2 Cars (VW and FIAT) and in a Bluetooth speaker; none of them are brand Xiaomi.
I have made reset to network definitions (Wfifi, Bluetooth and Cell) but its still not working.

Anyone flashed on the K20 Pro?

Devs, will you have next Chinese Beta ROMs?

Отправлено с моего Pixel через Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.