Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flashed on poco f1 and everything looks good, thank you devs. Quick question, why is it MIUI 10.5 now and no longer 10.4?

Hi,
Test on mi mix 2s dirty flash and I can't switch On voice recognition for OK Google...
Is there somebody with working OK Google on mi mix 2s with this Rom ?
Thanks

Hello,
If I come from last stable miui eu and I want to install this, can I just flash it without wipes?

Enviat des del meu Redmi Note 7 usant Tapatalk

I use bluetooth ok my mi6 with mi band and with airdots, no problems for me

Also there is an strange bug with tapatalk and this webpage, if i click on any of the download links It kicks me out if the forum. I have ti copy link and then paste It on the browser, i cant click It. This started to happen since post 9.5.23. It works on the previous links from the previous releases.
Same here with mi8. I have to copy paste the link into the browser otherwise i wont be able to dowload it via Tapatalk. This happens since the last 3 to 4 builds.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Eclipse1991
Strange bug with the mi8 ( dipper). Ok google running fine for now but with erroneous behavior. Sometimes when I send the voice command I get the patter lock screen instead the face unlocking which means i have to manually unlock the phone. Other times I send the voice command and the phone unlocks using my face data like is supposed to.
I use ok google mainly when im driving because I find very andy to send voice commands to trigger some apps (like Spotify) without touching the phone and taking the eyes of the road.
Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

No, I just went on the second download option (sourceforge), and I've already put the latest one there, but without the reboot bug. Everything worked out so far.
Confirmed. HW4X booting fine.
BTW seems every 3rd party theme i've got cause triple notification bug on lockscreen. Bummer, hope it get fixed somehow.

Reactions: BusyPlayer
Not sure what kind of logcat that is but it has nothing of use. Record a normal logcat with ADB just as you start playing music.
may be they restored localbackup
I clean install all and work perfect!
btw, some apps not work normal or crashed when restore from localbackup,clear data not resolve,only uninstall and reinstall can make them work! (sorry about my bad English)

Work like charm...Redmi K20 pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-15-11-24-31-191_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-06-15-11-24-31-191_com.android.settings.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 487
Does Poco F1 still have the serious unlock delay bug in this version? It does on xiaomi 9.6.13 so presume it's in the EU version? Extremely aggravating how Xiaomi introduce serious bugs then don't bother fixing them.

Since the last two builds (this one and two weeks before, since the last one was skipped for poco) that I often can't turn on the screen by using fingerprint.

I think it's everytime the phone is deep sleeping. Because it works if I turn the screen off and use the fingerprint immediately after.

Is it just me? Can't find anyone else complaining about this.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Since the last two builds (this one and two weeks before, since the last one was skipped for poco) that I often can't turn on the screen by using fingerprint.

I think it's everytime the phone is deep sleeping. Because it works if I turn the screen off and use the fingerprint immediately after.

Is it just me? Can't find anyone else complaining about this.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Yes exact same problem here. It's such a serious obvious bug I'm amazed it hasn't been fixed. But that's the incompetent Xiaomi for you... It also happens when unlocking with the power button but less often

Reactions: nepef
Status
Not open for further replies.