Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any higher Android version then 8 in the pipeline for the MI5s ?
Not gonna happen
Time to upgrade buddy
i upgraded from Mi 5s Plus to Pocophone & I just couldn't believe how slow my Mi 5s Plus is
Mind you, I have very little non-native apps on my phone
Only FB, WhatsApp, Waze, Lazada & Spotify
Even installing apps from Play Store is way faster
And my Mi 5s Plus gets very laggy after using Waze for a long period while driving my bike in a hot weather of 32°C
Pocophone eliminates this issue with the usage of heatpipe
Mi 5s & Mi 5s Plus doesn't have heatpipe
My future phone will always have heatpipe, waiting for Snapdragon 865

odd. maybe I had explained wrong. go SETTINGS / hit APPLICATIONS / type XIAOMI / then hit XIAOMI SIM SERVICE / APP PERMISSION / turn off SMS
Ok, found it, turned it off and... it changed nothing at all. After reboot there is still this message

hi, I'm new here and I live in Brazil and bought this Mi9 from China and it uses global version. I just unlocked the bootloader, can I install this version on my Mi9? thank you in advance.
Yes, unlock bootloader and install twrp. So you can install this ROM.

Dirty flash on MiMix2, everything seems to work, except to fingerprint which doesn't unlock the phone

Hi everyone, this is my first update of a miui version, now I have 9.6.13 and I wanted to upgrade to .20, I'm already downloading the new version, I wanted to know how to install it without losing my data and then delete the old one so as not to take up too much space in the phone. Thank you all!

Hi everyone, this is my first update of a miui version, now I have 9.6.13 and I wanted to upgrade to .20, I'm already downloading the new version, I wanted to know how to install it without losing my data and then delete the old one so as not to take up too much space in the phone. Thank you all!
You can use updater app.

Everything working great on Mi mix 3. Great job!
Seemed to have fixed the notification bar too back to being see threw. Been like that for long time.

Mi5. Sensors are OK but somehow it does not show pressure and altitude in the compass

On my MI5 3/64 it's ok

But at the first launch I had such a stamp near the "height". After clicking the phone asked for permission to calibrate the altitude, I agreed and it works.

2019-06-21 23.31.06.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, Just installed and working fine.
Do you have the problem with the notification in the lock screen?
I setted Show All on lock screen but when i receive a notification the text isn't showed; you can only read: " you have x notification(s)"

Huum,
Just a stupid question ...

Any had this issue with new magisk 19.3 ?

Q: WebView is crashing on my device when I enable MagiskHide
A: It's a bug in your ROM, please ask your ROM developer to include this commit to fix the issue

Running with Mi Max 3 todays build - everything update and now with this issue.
Is this fix already in place for MIUI?

Status
Not open for further replies.