9.7.18/19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not tested but suggest:
For K20 pro users to NOT flash 9.7.18

This is because of the numerous negative reviews of the 9.7.18 chinese dev rom (which the xiaomi.eu version is based on) on the chinese rom forums.

There are numerous bugs on the chinese rom 9.7.18 including severe battery drain,
Brave souls can venture forward of cos, would be happy to see a review on xiaomu.eu's version

Working fine so far on k20 pro. Maps pip bug is solved

Hi Miro and all my dear colleagues after more time.. so I will update my two device: MI6 and Mi5 Pro; everything working fine after two hours of test...
Great job and version of the ROM...

Daconi

No one noticed anything wrong about notifications on lock screen with lavender? I've also wiped cache and Dalvik but the problem is always there

No one noticed anything wrong about notifications on lock screen with lavender? I've also wiped cache and Dalvik but the problem is always there
post a detailed bug in the Bug reporting forum.

It doesn't support any language other than Chinese, so that's a 'no'.

Looks like it's only enabled if Xiao AI exists, which on our ROM it does not. It supports Chinese only.

Can't see how this is our problem. You're not supposed to use an Alpha app. You insist on using it, make a flashable ZIP and flash it as a system app, replacing the original. Do note that you will lose featuers like the extra grid sizes and double-tap to lock.

I go back to 9.7.11 and work again

Hi ! Thanks xiaomi Dev and xiaomi eu Dev too for this new update work fine on my mi 8 notifications ok pip ok (somes bugs sometimes but work can use it great)
Stay for freeze/black screen for see. And same for autonomy.
Wait on see..
But goes to holliday
Hi bro how your notification icon under the clock ?

Mi 8 Lite - platina: On the home screen, when using 6x7 layout, i can put "only" 5 icons in the bottom line. Anyone else have this issue? Is there a soultion? I'm coming from 9.6.27 with clean istall, on that version i could put 6 icons there. Is this a real bug, or i am doing something wrong?

Everything's fine on Mi8SE. Thanks devs! :)

I just wanted to make a request...
Is it possible to port Mimoji to our device on next updates?

It's already possible having Mimoji through anxcamera, but if I flash it I'm not able to use the motion feature.

I wish it was possible, but anyway great work y'all!

Hi
It is WiFi repeater hotspot solved in Redmi note 5 pro (whyred) in this release?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

I've flashed 9.7.18 dirty over 9.6.27 and so far all good. Vanced pip works. Maps pip not work. Black screen
My device is Mix 3

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

I go back to 9.7.11 and work again
On 9.7.18, the APK version is DEV-4.11.3.1077-07171017 (41131077), while the Alpha APK version is ALPHA-4.10.6.1025-06141703 (41061025).
41131077 > 41061025, thus the installation fails. You cannot downgrade apps without uninstalling them first (or flashing over the APK, if it's a system app).
Again, not our problem.

@pittrich67
Same to me. Maps acting really weired on PiP. All other seems fine with this Rom so far (only Notification Bug is not nice, but switching to MiUI solves it until a fix).

Reboots on my mi8
462fdcf21d0716acf91bf28d10b81ac3.jpg

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

The only problem for me is I cant use wifi and hotspot anymore..wifi can't search for signal..it keep turn in off after turn on..hope dev will fix in the next update..

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

On 9.7.18, the APK version is DEV-4.11.3.1077-07171017 (41131077), while the Alpha APK version is ALPHA-4.10.6.1025-06141703 (41061025).
41131077 > 41061025, thus the installation fails. You cannot downgrade apps without uninstalling them first (or flashing over the APK, if it's a system app).
Again, not our problem.

Thanks bro,i understand now what install fail...i wait new version app drawer and install it...sorry for my bad English :)

Many thanks to all dev team.
1st I install this update with dirty install so PIP NOT WORK
2ND INSTALL BY CLEAN INSTALL .. PIP WORK

MI9

As users report, PIP works fine on most devices... Not sure what app you're trying it with...
I tried the new release now (thanks by the way!) and can unfortunatly confirm this bug report. PIP on Mi9 with Google Maps not working (same bugs as before). No big deal for me, just as info!

Edit: Just saw that clean install fixes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.