Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I've a problem with the gyroscope and the proximity sensor on my mi 8SE and I've read about flash this file from the twrp : persist.img.
Where i can find this file? I've this last rom 9.7.25 but seaching inside the zip I haven't find this file, someone can help me?

Reactions: seb84
Sorry to ask, I did search before asking but I cannot find a clear answer.
Does OTA work for Android 9 devices ?

The reason I ask, I want to install xiaomi.eu ROM on a Mi 6 of a friend, she's not that much into tech, the official stable ROM is crap, the Global Beta is no more, so xiaomi.eu is the best option. But she definitely will not know how to dirty flash and so on, just OTA.

I also want to install on my Mi 9, would prefer to update later with OTA rather than dirty flash.

The reason I ask, I want to install xiaomi.eu ROM on a Mi 6 of a friend, she's not that much into tech, the official stable ROM is crap, the Global Beta is no more, so xiaomi.eu is the best option. But she definitely will not know how to dirty flash and so on, just OTA.

I also want to install on my Mi 9, would prefer to update later with OTA rather than dirty flash.
It should be working. Delete previous rom downloads and also md5 files left. Then download the new rom using Updater app.

Hello, I've a problem with the gyroscope and the proximity sensor on my mi 8SE and I've read about flash this file from the twrp : persist.img.
Where i can find this file? I've this last rom 9.7.25 but seaching inside the zip I haven't find this file, someone can help me?
You have to download the fastboot rom corresponding to your current rom and extract the persist.img from there. Then flash it with twrp.

Reactions: seb84
Screenshot_2019-07-30-14-00-47-110_reddit.news.jpg

this is happening with all messaging apps notifications, do you know how to fix it?

I can enable volte/vowifi on mi 9 with that build with *#*# commandes self panorama working really good battery life good, cam good thanks à lot devs

I can enable volte/vowifi on mi 9 with that build with *#*# commandes

Should be activated at service provider side as well otherwise it won't work

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

This is beta software and not appropriate for someone who "is not into tech". Go with the stable version instead.

OTA and dirty flash with TWRP are basically the same thing here, because in both cases you would be downloading the whole ROM. We don't have incremental update packages. But yeah, you can update via the Updater app.

Those aren't applications, those are some of the most important system services. Don't know if it's "normal" to see them in that list.
Thanks for reply.
In fact I have never seen them in previous versions. have only appeared in this 9.7.25.
Does anyone else on mi 9t have the same problem?

Reactions: Ryoma
Lavender
Dirty flash from 9.7.11 and everything went fine. I had the notification bug, solved changing notification style.

To the devs, is it possible to have August android security patch in July? Some error or China Dev had it?

No problem with the back camera. The front one didn't show any image, but with the cameras (stock and *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*) i can see and take pictures

Thats No problem for me either. I can take pictures and see them. But it's like the depth camera isn't active. The portrait pictures is done by software because I can get the blurred effect even when covering the depth lens.

Vowifi and volte doesn't work on K20 pro. On previous version once it worked. Is there a chance that it would work like on a china rom? In addition, there are sound problems. Sounds are muted randomly and help only reset

Hello, I love the changes on the rom, no bug for the moment on my Redmi note 7 .
just a little suggestion add condition ' example : screen turn on , screen turn off , GPS postion ( view screen ) , action : sleep or wait

I use redmi 5 plus, miui 10.5 9.7.25 beta
My Android system consumes too much battery, it accounts for 30-45% of the battery. What should I do? I suggest that the vendor fixing the system battery error
79e4bca169ca637879d21ba68f2a54dc.jpg

Gửi từ Redmi 5 Plus của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

I updated my redmi 5 plus to 9.7.25 (dirty flash) and, as always everything is ok. With last 3 updates battery consuming has been improved a lot. Thank you very much to developers!
Android system redmi 5 plus error. Look how to the vendor fix?
6354c9ce711ac0fe99db5e6fda5d0811.jpg

Thanks for reply.
In fact I have never seen them in previous versions. have only appeared in this 9.7.25.
Does anyone else on mi 9t have the same problem?
Can confirm I also see them on my battery usage list. Probably some system apps, but yea i don't think they were there before.
Using Mi 9

Unable to use Google Home with this release from long pressing any button, when defined in the button shortcut menu..

Xiaomi MI6

Android system redmi 5 plus error. Look how to the vendor fix?
6354c9ce711ac0fe99db5e6fda5d0811.jpg

What I observe is that the battery life has improved: before that, after a recharge the percentage went down very quickly, now situation is much better, I can stay a complete day without recharging. Considering these numbers, I wonder if it is correct to take percentage as absolute numbers: the percentage is relatively high but that doesn't mean that the phone consume much more in absolute value. That is a attempt to interpret these numbers, I don't pretend that is the truth....

Hello,
Each time that I connect my BT headsets the media volume is automatically set to a lower value and I need to manually move to a higher value.
Is there a way to disable this and use the current value?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.