Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone checked if twrp error continues in mi 9T?

Enviado desde mi Redmi K20 mediante Tapatalk

If you have some issue with notification on the last updates go to the additional settings-develop options and find option "Smallest width", for me 380 is enough (was 395). Hope it will help you guys!

I updated my redmi 5 plus to 9.7.25 (dirty flash) and, as always everything is ok. With last 3 updates battery consuming has been improved a lot. Thank you very much to developers!

Perhaps it's no EU-issue - but I've mixed feelings about the new calender app. Especially the week-view.
The visibility is far better - like google calendar. But the columns are too wide. You can't have the whole week at a view.
Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

2 hours download anyway on max 3 everything working perfect someone have to write somewhere the devices that working fine. Thanks

Hi,

on my Mi 9SE (grus) i noticed the following after DirtyFlash from EU Stable (Wiped Cache/Dalvik)

• PiP works only 1 of 20 Attempts and only in Youtube Vanced, Google Maps PiP never works.
    • Cleared Cache from Vanced and reinstalled Google Maps, sadly nothing changed.
  • Double-Tap on Fingerprint to WakeUp missing/removed?
Thats it, so far good performance, battery seems normal, GPay looks to work.
If i come across some Issues i will let you know and report them.

Update:
Problem with PiP only appears with FullScreen Gestures. NavigationButtons ist OK.
Workaround for PiP and FullScreen Gestures, when in-App (Youtube or Maps) Pull the Statusbar Down, and click on Settings Icon.

Thanks for your work! You're legend.

Regards.

Last edited:
Mi 8 from 9.7.18 can't be flashed the 9.7.25

(powered by Android then reboot into fastboot)

I use magisk and malakas kernel, going to flash the new ROM without it

(successfully flashed 9.7.18 back)

P. S. Without kernel and magisk boots, so looks like it isn't your blame

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Angel GR
What's this Miui assistant everyone's talking about? The app vault on the left of the screen?
Using a Mi 8

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    40.9 KB · Views: 463
Status
Not open for further replies.