Screenshot_2019-07-06-01-48-03-177_com.miui.notification.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 321
  • Screenshot_2019-07-06-01-55-47-098_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-06-01-55-47-098_com.android.settings.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 346
  • Screenshot_2019-07-06-01-51-05-466_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-06-01-51-05-466_com.android.settings.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 347
I found black screen problem on Mi8 Explorer. Need to restart.

Also have PiP problem with Google Maps. Once it is in PiP mode, I can't expand it. It seems like I touch trough it onto the shortcut in the back.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mali2
Mi Mix 3 here, no issues except these two:
1)when in PiP mode, Google Maps cannot be closed with the X button on the floating window, just by dragging it down. Cannot expand the window either. Also, the floating window prevents opening the recent apps.
2)when receiving a call in DND mode, the status bar flashes green/black/green/black etc.

Other than these, all working like a charm.

P. S. No Pocket mode on the Mi Mix 3?

Reactions: timbook2
Hi, thanks for This great ROM and thanks for your job!

I need Help, i have lower voice call volume on speaker and headphone. The first sound was highter than the Next One until finish the call.

My phone is mi note 3 .

I have used another ROM to test this and the sound was better. The ROM i was testes is Pixel Experiênce CAF

Thanks

It's caused by default region of Xiaomi.eu. I've solved it modifying build.prop.

You need to be root and use Build.prop Editor. Then, you need to change this line:

ro.miui.region=PL

To this one:

ro.miui.region=IN

And default region will be changed to India. It will solve volume problems.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-07-06-09-42-18-258_com.jrummy.apps.build.prop.editor.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-06-09-42-18-258_com.jrummy.apps.build.prop.editor.jpg
    711.2 KB · Views: 317
Reactions: hvp17
Flash to Device this Twrp. Then flash Rom

Hi, i will have Xiaomi mi9 SE beetween 1 month, there are flashing Instructions ?
And again, where i will can see if there are newest releases of the recovery ?
Thank's

Mi Mix 3 here, no issues except these two:
1)when in PiP mode, Google Maps cannot be closed with the X button on the floating window, just by dragging it down. Cannot expand the window either. Also, the floating window prevents opening the recent apps.
2)when receiving a call in DND mode, the status bar flashes green/black/green/black etc.

Other than these, all working like a charm.

P. S. No Pocket mode on the Mi Mix 3?
The same behavior with Google maps on my Mix 3

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

Mi 8 Black screen after boot. (1sec. of good screen and black, but screen is active)

0 Force reboot (with long press on switch off )

1- Restore with backup in TWRP (make with a previously rom version) but is same problem :(

2- Flash a 9.6.27 ROM + Magisk in TWRP ... same problem :(

3- Flash a 9.6.27 ROM only in TWRP ... boot loop :(

4- Restore system with backup - Format /data & cache in TWRP ... same problem screen blacked !

You have a solution ?

Last edited:
Hi sir/maam I hope someone will answer my general question, this is really very important to me.
May I ask if this GLOBAL ROM includes features moving APPLICATION from Internal storage to SD card ?

Will appreciate your answer so much.
Thanks.

Not the fault of xiaomi.eu ROM developers. If Xiaomi no longer gives ROM, then xiaomi.eu ROM developers can no longer produce eu ROM.
I know it's not the developers' fault. (Thanks XIAOMI.EU !!! for your efforts.).
It is the fault of XIAOMI CN, that discriminates against many buyers of these models.

I know it's not the developers' fault. (Thanks XIAOMI.EU !!! for your efforts.).
It is the fault of XIAOMI CN, that discriminates against many buyers of these models.
You could of check the previous posts about the whole situation regarding the Poco F1 and other devices. As they will move to Stable ROMs those will be built when they are available. It's been very well documented about the last ROMS for which devices. It's in the first two posts on this thread as well.

As for discriminating, Poco F1 is a global device, not a China device. So shall we say this discriminates the Chinese? no... there is always a trade off when getting Chinese phones, same with Global. That's just how it is. Devices / Software designed for different markets. No foul it it whatsoever.

Suggest you keep an eye on the forum for stable versions coming out.

Thanks.

My MiMix2S - this new rom have 2 mistake
1./ In PIP mode: PIP window control button doesn't work (close app, restore to full screen, pause/play etc.)
2./ In Lock screen: when the screen backround animation end, after displayed or random interval
clock and other icons while flashing (but not always flash).
Reapplied theme and reboot phone not fixed.

Blur app preview is not working and pause, show full-screen in PiP mode is not working correctly on Mi note 3.

@Igor, could you investigate the black screen issue?

It's clearly the layer between software and hardware, screenshots look normal, if possible, embed the old drivers / libs related to screen and rebuild the Rom, me (and others) will test, thx in advance!

I suppose the screen buffer doesn't get flushed under unknown circumstances.

Also Pip Mode is transparent, it's there but the overlay doesn't accept input, instead, whatever is underneath is pressed.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition

Last edited:
Reactions: Guzansky and Itchy
Hi, is repeater WiFi hotspot for Redmi note 5 (whyred) ok in this weekly?
Could someone with whyred confirm?
Now I'm in Oreo version because WiFi repeater is not ok in pie versions

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.