Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Mi8 dirty flash, sometimes screen gets black and have to reboot
They will NOT solve the problems. I told him for solve the face unlock problem .he said there is no problem but its clearly MIUI CHINA BASED ROM has FACE UNLOCK problem. I TRIED A BILLION TIMES..
They didnt solve that problem either. So MOVE TO STABLE..

Attachments

• Ekran Alıntısı.PNG
    Ekran Alıntısı.PNG
    84.1 KB · Views: 469
In Redmi 5 ( Rosy ), since the update of miui.eu v9.6.27, a clean flash results in a boot loop. After install, phone start normally but instantly it reboot to recovery.
Same, but only when the phone is rooted (magisk).

same issue on wiped phone too...

but i'm not totaly sure if issue is gone when disabling unlock security

edit: disabling security does also not help.. still same issues

I came back to last xiaomi.eu stable. It works perfectly.

They will NOT solve the problems. I told him for solve the face unlock problem .he said there is no problem but its clearly MIUI CHINA BASED ROM has FACE UNLOCK problem. I TRIED A BILLION TIMES..
They didnt solve that problem either. So MOVE TO STABLE..
I came back to last xiaomi.eu stable. It works perfectly.
9.6.27 is still much newer than latest Stable, so it's more recommended. Hopefully Xiaomi fixes it for the upcoming public release.

Full black lock screen when pushing power button in standby mode on mi mix 2s

Inviato dal mio MIX 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Guys stop tell about mix 3's issues, I'm sure devs understood n facing it. Knowing them I'm pretty sure in next release we'll the difference.
Thanks again team

Inviato dal mio MIX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

The look like they are the encrypted names of the fIles.

You had successfully connected the phone to your PC/laptop?
You have copied the ROM .zip file you are using to a safe location on the PC

When you booted into TWRP, you went to "Wipe", then selected "Format Data"?
This should take you to a warning screen with red text, warning that format will delete all data, photo's, etc...
At this point you need to type "yes" to re-format the device and remove the encryption.

Following this step you need to re-boot your phone into Recovery (power and Vol-down buttons press & hold simultaneously).

Connect your phone to the laptop and copy the ROM to the Internal Storage (Downloads folder).

Disconnect phone from laptop.

Following this, in TWRP, go to the install page, select the wanted ROM from the Download folder, then swipe across at the bottom to flash the ROM.

ALWAYS HAVE YOUR PHONE FULLY CHARGED AND PLUGGED INTO A POWER SOURCE TO HELP AVOID A CORRUPTED FLASH.

then follow the instructions in TWRP, once the ROM is flashed, then go to Wipe, Cache/Dalvik (swipe to carry out the wipe) to clean the cache following the flash, then you Reboot to System, and wait for the phone to reboot - normally it will take 2-3 minutes, but first time it may take longer.

DO NOT BE IMPATIENT, JUST WAIT FOR IT TO COMPLETE.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH IT WORKED IT SEEMS I DIDNT FORMAT DATA WITH TYPING YES THANK YOU VERY MUCH I GIVE YOU MY LIFE THANK YOU

Mi 8 here, might be the worst release since i use this rom (ie: since i receive the phone lol).

> double tap to wake make the screen flickering to death
> black screen freeze on phone wake up
> lockscreen overlaying everything after phone unlocked
> pulldown notification screen remaining in "overlay" without asking it.
> bugs and lags in multitasking (small vignettes remaining on screen after switching app)

It seems that all thoses bugs à lockscreen related

i go back to previous release but keep up the good work :)

is it possible to change to previous release without any issues (Rollback protection)?

I had several problems :
- frozen screens
- black screen
- duplicate screen and clock
Did a wipeand phone is good for now !

Hello. I am using mi 8 and I have same issue.

My screen is frozen. How can I solve it? Thank you.

Im on a Mi9. Since this version i got a massive battery drain. Overnight with FlightMode On 14-18% lost. No changes since the version bevor, no new apps.

several screen bugs on mi mix 2s, blurred screen, app freezing, black screen sometimes.

Back to 26.

Thanks for the work guys

is it possible to change to previous release without any issues (Rollback protection)?

Yes. Dirty flashed my Mi 8 back to 9.6.27 without any problems...

Hello. I am using mi 8 and I have same issue.

My screen is frozen. How can I solve it? Thank you.

No Workaround until now. But you can go back to last release without any problems to solve this.

My Mix2s got hallucination. Blinking flashing lock screen. Double layered home screen. Etc etc...

This update is quite pre-mature i guess.

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: tt2g89
Have to confirm screen issues with Explorer, it doesn't update the display anymore in apps, hard to describe, like ghost screen, homebutton makes it work but we cannot start any app, seems a driver issue.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition
Same issue with MI 8.
Going back to 9.6.27

Reactions: maker1611
I have a Mi 8: sometimes the screen just go black and doesn't turn on. The device is still working in the background and I have to restar the phone to make the screen turn on again.

Is it save to downgrade to 9.6.27 dirty flash. Feel so unstable like it say

Dirty flashing back to 9.6.27 is fine. I, and many others, have done so from this current version. I would recommend doing a wipe of the dalvik/cache first though, as always when dirty flashing. I have no issues to report from reverting back to 9.6.27

Reactions: KangEddy
Dirty flashing back to 9.6.27 is fine. I, and many others, have done so from this current version. I would recommend doing a wipe of the dalvik/cache first though, as always when dirty flashing. I have no issues to report from reverting back to 9.6.27
Thanks man, will do wipe dalvick cache as you say

Status
Not open for further replies.