Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed latest TWRP for Mi9 (3.3.1-34), installed xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_9.8.10.
When Reboot to System... it restarts in TWRP. And again and again...
Seems bricked.

Any solution?
Wipe cache/dalvik and Format data fixed it for me

The 'New voicemail' icon from the notification area doesn't change color from black to white like the others icons do, resulting in an invisible icon when the background is white.

Just installed on lavender, for now no problems, notifications bug is still there and I need to test the "notification bar easily touched during calls" stuff, I'll post here for updates ^^

Well... noone fixed anything: notifications bar still opens up toggling on and off stuff and notifications on lock screen still bugged. Well played devs, well played...

You can configure all functions except Google Assistant. Works well for example to set the Cámera . No Fcs. but assitant do nothing.
¿What about the issue of Google Assistant in configuring the AI button ? is it resolved in MI9 ?
Also, I can't select Voice match button ( it's blocked), because of the same issue, i presume...
Yes, it's fixed. As for Voice Match, it doesn't work on China ROM-based ROMs for Snapdragon 855. This is not our issue. It was done intentionally by Xiaomi.

Well... noone fixed anything: notifications bar still opens up toggling on and off stuff and notifications on lock screen still bugged. Well played devs, well played...
You have something you want to say?

I've flashed it dirty over an old weekly and it works without problems. Thanks to the dev team. New Notifications look good !

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

You have something you want to say?

Sure, can't see the point on writing in the changelog that a certain bug is fixed while I (and maybe many others) still encounter it? Ok for notif on lockscreen but for the notif bar... duh, simply do not write that is fixed if it's not.

Sure, can't see the point on writing in the changelog that a certain bug is fixed while I (and maybe many others) still encounter it? Ok for notif on lockscreen but for the notif bar... duh, simply do not write that is fixed if it's not.

I imagine that some of the changelogs comes from Xiaomi and not the EU team so then that criticism should be directed elsewhere if that is the case. Also sometimes things get fixed with no mention in changelog (the build in calendar app being one of them where 2 patches ago it would not display a whole week on the week view, it does it now with no mention of such a fix in a changelog).

EDIT:
Also there is no point in badgering the devs here. They do what they can to improve the phone, and I doubt they even get much in compensation for their time to do so.

EDIT2:
To the Devs: awesome work on this version though I hope you reupload the file to not get twrp stuck in a perpetual update :D

google pay doesn't work. does anyone know if the same old trick as per the previous versions still works. Clearing cache/data in the pay app, then deleting one of the google folders. Have to go find the specific instructions now.

I imagine that some of the changelogs comes from Xiaomi and not the EU team so then that criticism should be directed elsewhere if that is the case. Also sometimes things get fixed with no mention in changelog (the build in calendar app being one of them where 2 patches ago it would not display a whole week on the week view, it does it now with no mention of such a fix in a changelog).

EDIT:
Also there is no point in badgering the devs here. They do what they can to improve the phone, and I doubt they even get much in compensation for their time to do so.

EDIT2:
To the Devs: awesome work on this version though I hope you reupload the file to not get twrp stuck in a perpetual update :D

In fact I'm not accusing EU dev, it's pointless, I know it's not their fault. Altough Ive written many posts about this issue (notif bar) on china forum but they seems blind or deaf, they don't care about this problem on a phone that has registered 15m units sold... hoping for big improvments with MIUI 11 ^_^

One thing I have noticed is after rebooting and unlocking phone for the first time, once it gets into the main screen of the unlocked phone, the phone then locks itself again and needs to be unlocked. Happens after every reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.