Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Just updated from 9.8.1> 9.8.15 on my MI9 with twrp 3.3.1-35 and magisk installed.
After the update, the phone is constantly loaded into the recovery, and does not load the system.
Files on folders is like 'hashed' with names like 'F8a65fa7faf9' and others
How can I get the working system back?

I think that it is possible to create via "format data", but there is quite valuable data, I did not think that I could lose them during the update. Is it possible to somehow return twpr, which can decrypt my partitions?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for the work. In lavender redmi note 7, after the dirty flash greyscale toggle no works. can anybody trying if it works? Thanks.

whenever i try to reboot my phone, it stucks at bootloop. i discovered this only happens while my phone language is in turkish. i changed it to english after re-installing latest rom, and everything is cool now. device mi 9

Found some Chinese words when openning the browser for the first time.

Xiaomi Mi 5x
Sure, it's a new security dialog, not fully translated by Xiaomi yet. That's the nature of Beta software.
Funny, because CPU-Z app also shows 1GB less RAM ..

View attachment 25814
No idea about that. Xiaomi's problem as far as I'm concerned.
First of all, thank you for your work. I just have a curiosity, why mi9se(grus) has the build fingerprint of mi 9(cepheus)?
16308c31dfb61e59662874f1453b396b.jpg

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk
Because your device would not pass SafetyNet otherwise.
Hi, thanks for the work. In lavender redmi note 7, after the dirty flash greyscale toggle no works. can anybody trying if it works? Thanks.
Greyscale toggle is part of Google's Digital Wellbeing app, which isn't included with the ROMs by default anymore. You'll have to flash it as a system app if you wish to use its Greyscale feature.

Reactions: LimaRomeo79
Hi! A bit off topic but nevertheless is it possible to create some script for twrp to wipe system and cashes, flash the ROM and my custom ZIPs and then reboot back to the new system? Let's say I would rename new rom file every time, everything else won't change. Doing this things manually every time doesn't feel right for me ;)
Thanks

I don't know why my free RAM is very low(after this update). I tried factory reset my phone but it's still bad

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-18-12-03-45-404_com.android.systemui.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-08-18-12-03-45-404_com.android.systemui.jpg
    282.1 KB · Views: 374
i have updated my TWRP in 3.3.1 version, and the flash of this uptate works perfectly
Please let me know if flashing through latest official TWRP helps to prevent automatically "persist" and "data wipe" problem you faced earlier. This problem is holding me back from using EU rom.

Does anyone is able to save downloaded files on MI 9? I'm not quite sure if this has something to do with the missing encryption.

Hello! Just updated from 9.8.1> 9.8.15 on my MI9 with twrp 3.3.1-35 and magisk installed.
After the update, the phone is constantly loaded into the recovery, and does not load the system.
Files on folders is like 'hashed' with names like 'F8a65fa7faf9' and others
How can I get the working system back?

I think that it is possible to create via "format data", but there is quite valuable data, I did not think that I could lose them during the update. Is it possible to somehow return twpr, which can decrypt my partitions?

Thanks in advance
when you wipe system again and flashed 9.8.1 again you could get it to work. then save all you data, format data and go back to 9.8.15.
or you can use usb-c cable, connect to pc and save all your data now.
good luck

Please let me know what it can be, I don't have my proximity sensor anymore and that drives me crazy. Note that I've a custom kernel, but this problem appeared before the custom kernel. Thank you so much

Edit: I rebooted and it's working now. Seems random

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-18-12-31-53-483_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-08-18-12-31-53-483_com.android.settings.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 322
  • Screenshot_2019-08-18-12-32-20-924_com.longcheertel.cit.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-08-18-12-32-20-924_com.longcheertel.cit.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 309
Last edited:
Dirty Flash
All works fine on Mi 9t.
Thanks for the efforts

Gesendet von meinem Redmi K20 mit Tapatalk

Thanks dev!
Currently on 9.8.8 with k20 pro, not able to update either by adb commands or USB otg. When device is in fastboot mode, adb is not able to find device. In recovery mode, otg folder doesn't show any file.
Use an USB fat32 formated stick for otg flash.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Redmi K20 Pro met Tapatalk

Does this come with the xiaomi random wallpaper (in lockscreen) app? I had this on my RN4X and I really liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.