Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having some issues on MI8 with my connection (SIM and Wi-Fi) after install it. First 3 days was ok, after that, I started to lose connectivity, the phone doesn't detect the sim cards anymore, I try to put the PIN and it fails.

The problem is not only with internet data, it affect also to the Wi-Fi, so when the SIM data is restarting, the Wi-Fi does not work neither.

Also, the phone blocks the UI and it restarts.

I downgraded to 19.8.9 but the problem is still there. It was working fine the first minutes, but then again the same.

Anybody is having the same problems?

Flashed the new TWRP version mentioned on the post on the MI9 and now it keeps booting into TWRP, even after i flashed the new ROM it keeps going into TWRP, i think it's bricked.
Any help? :/

If you have a special module in magisk (e.g. smali patcher) you have to remove this modules BEFORE flashing.
If you dont remove it before you will be in a bootloop. If you install the old rom version, it should work and you can remove the module.

Perhaps you can try this before "format data" -> magisk uninstaller:

[2019.6.4] Magisk v19.3 - Root & Universal Systemless Interface [Android 4.2+]

Regards Kater

I'm facing the problem with Whatsapp web. When the screen turns off it doesn't functioning any more. Turn's on after unblocking the device. Any ideas ? Permissions are given almost all. Battery too.

How can I update my twrp version to the latest one? I am using K20 Pro and planning to upgrade to android Q but not sure how can I upgrade my twrp before I could flash the rom. Thanks.

Hello, when i force dark Mode i cant see notification bar in any xiaomi apps (text and icons are dark)

Attachments

• IMG_20190820_132106.jpg
    IMG_20190820_132106.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 440
How can I update my twrp version to the latest one? I am using K20 Pro and planning to upgrade to android Q but not sure how can I upgrade my twrp before I could flash the rom. Thanks.
You can just download the latest one one this thread and run de comand lines

im using the Xiaomi.eu stable, what is better in terms of battery life, bugs and daily usage? Opinions would be great?

Problems with the download manager. If I put 'unlimited' then it doesn't allow you to download anything from the Play Store, it stays in 'waiting for network connection'. I must leave a limit and do not let the screen turn off because every time of the same download I skip the download permission ... Any way to solve this? This happens with mobile data (even if it is an access point from another Android mobile) ...
276ad6294058777a310d66e2717f3b9b.jpg
dd5ad10b1351476a830033f1796ab65b.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

Mi 9 Spain. On each restart, SIM card registration is output.

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Does not work correctly pocket mode (protección para el bolsillo) with auto brightness. When you unlock Phone allways message, please do not cover micro (is not covered at all) Mi9t clean installation

Enviado desde mi Redmi K20 mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:
Mi9T 9.8.15
Boot with trwp Davinci fix
For now all seem work good
Ps. Wich magisk work?!
Magisk yes.
Could you try the pocket mode problem with this versión?

Enviado desde mi Redmi K20 mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:
Anyone tried clean flash 9.8.15 in mi 9 ? I tried clean flash but stuck Just a sec.. screen in setup wizard. Cycle turns endless

Tried previous Android 10 release and this one. Both same problem with WiFi connection to my router. Seems like my router can't handle the mac randomization. So for now I have to roll back to the last Android 9 release, but thats quite hard to achieve. Flashing the Android 9 rom with the twrp for this rom doesn't work quite well. TWRP backup doesn't work quite either.

Last edited:
Why is it not possible to choose a sound on SMS? Make it possible to separately assign sound to SMS and notification.

Status
Not open for further replies.