9.8.8/9/10/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Your rom is amazing. I am under redmi note 7 and I use the rom xiaomi.eu 9.8.9. In previous versions there were in Settings / Lockscreen. The ability to use the volume key to wake up the screen. Currently volume key no longer wake up the screen off. And this option in the settings is no longer visible. It has been removed?

Hi, can you please explain which method you used to update your mi 8 ?
I moved from Android P to Android Q
I moved from 9.6.27 directly to 9.8.9.
Thank you

Envoyé de mon MI 8 en utilisant Tapatalk
Mi 8 doesn't have Android Q. I always do "dirty flash" without any wipe.

Sent from my MI 8

At the end, I flash back the global stable and then twrp and 9.8.1, because, so many apps don't support Q

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Hello, I am using a MI 8 and have just uploaded (9.8.9) the update. Runs so well.
I noticed that in the Quick Snap mode but now a sound is played, although the camera sound is disabled.
How can the sound be disabled in Quick Snap mode?

İ flash 9.8.8 and 9.8.12 for redmi k20 it is work fine but restart phone cant boot broblem i do wipe ever plesse help me

Redmi K20 Pro cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Im Sorry
But im using Mi 9 with 9.8.10 , i have a problem with microphone in calling , the orther side is so low , and cant listen clearly

Anyone elsse have this bug ?

At the end, I flash back the global stable and then twrp and 9.8.1, because, so many apps don't support Q

Yeah, unfortunately Samsung wear and my banking app are not working on Q so I'm back on 9.8.1... but otherwise the rom is great

Envoyé de mon MI 9 en utilisant Tapatalk

Thank you very much for your work.I am based on 9.7.25 flash it with my redmi k20pro,It looks like everything is OK。
egESX9.png
egESX9.png

Last edited:
Hello,
i notice that pip mode on YouTube doesn't work (mi 8 version 9.8.9), there is a bug or I did something wrong ?

Envoyé de mon MI 8 en utilisant Tapatalk

IT works also to Go Back to 9.8.1?
I did this way, flash global stable with oficial MiFlsh tool, then, Twrp and then 9.8.1, and ta-da, but it will lose all ur data, but I don't have data in my phone so, anyway

you still have the option to wake up the screen By volume buttons / key in lock screen? or this option has also disappeared at home?

I've seen 9.8.12 solves a k20pro ultra battery saver mode issue. Is this issue also present on Mi 9? Cause when I turn on ultra battery saver phone restarts (I think it restarts another thime while bootlogo) but mode is not active.
I do not even have the option, for some reason. Perhaps because I disabled some options and debloated.

I am not even sure I want the option, but it was present on the 9.8.1 or 9.8.8, I don't quite recall since I updated in quick succession.

I've seen 9.8.12 solves a k20pro ultra battery saver mode issue. Is this issue also present on Mi 9? Cause when I turn on ultra battery saver phone restarts (I think it restarts another thime while bootlogo) but mode is not active.
Same here on my Mi 9, but I was expecting this, our rom is a few days older than the one for the K20 Pro, maybe on the next release is finally fixed, we really need this, our battery was never special since day one and maybe this improves it.

Reactions: Dorisnov
As far as I can tell, that option, the Ultra Battery Saver, is quite limiting to all the apps, except the ones you select to use.

As far as I can tell, that option, the Ultra Battery Saver, is quite limiting to all the apps, except the ones you select to use.
Oooh alright, so this feature existed in like MIUI 9 but got removed, they´re just reviving it.

Last edited:
When updating MI 9 to 9.8.8 the pc does not recognize fastboot mode that I can do, I notice that the USB debugging mode is activated but no notification comes out as it happened.

No Battery Drain on my Mi8. Over the Night in 9 Hours only 6%.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-14-06-49-37-253_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-08-14-06-49-37-253_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 367
Reactions: paulpap
Status
Not open for further replies.