MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am a newbie here. I want to ask if I can install this rom by using TWRP without losing my data? I am now using Global Beta latest.

Data is always lost. Make a copy of them.
I have installed it, but I don't have a network.
and now I have verified that the imei does not appear in the phone settings.
I don't know whether to reinstall the rom, or if to return to stock.

Mi9, 9.9.26 first version, twrp-3.3.1-41, no root, dirty flash without wiping cache/dalvik.
Failed to send SMS on both sims. All settings are correct.
Anyone else?
Any ideas?

Do full cloud back up with xiaomi and Google, then reinstall rom and format data,factory reset, everything should work good,clean install, save any songs you have on internal memory to your sd card first to. turn off all your screen locks to make it easier, no encryption then,

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Hello.Im really happy using this rom for years in different devices.I know that is really an early stage with Android 10 and Miui 11 as well but at this time, using the device for paying is a MUST and so interact with assistant using voice.Ok Google seems to be fixed but payment is still a big pain in the ass.
Are you please going to fix it?.Seems like everybody cares about icon size and not basic useful things.

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk
We consider mobile payment a major feature, but Google doesn't make it easy for us. Bypassing their security measures is a constant chore, we do what we can. This is especially problematic since Android 10.

Hello, I am a newbie here. I want to ask if I can install this rom by using TWRP without losing my data? I am now using Global Beta latest.
First install Titanium backup then back up your data there. Because you need to clean flash the rom when you shift from Stock to Eu rom or any custom rom.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Burakelt
Hi ty for your hard work, my phone mi 8, when hide notch its not fit for screen(notch option 2)

Last edited:
Flashed my Mi 9T PRO and my model Has changed to Redmi K20 PRO (model name, device info, boot logo). Is this normal ? How can I change my device name back to Mi 9T PRO ?

Wysłane z mojego Redmi K20 Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

I have only unlocked bootloader. I never use magisk or make other modification. Just installed clean 9.9.26v2
I was able to use Gpay in Monday.
EDIT: I just go to test Gpay in local store. Payment fail
Using magisk plus safety patch module solved such problem today.

Flashed my Mi 9T PRO and my model Has changed to Redmi K20 PRO (model name, device info, boot logo). Is this normal ? How can I change my device name back to Mi 9T PRO ?

Wysłane z mojego Redmi K20 Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka
By flashing global ROM.

Status
Not open for further replies.