MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first xiaomi.eu rom, I'm on 9.9.3, if I install my ota update for miui 11,do I have to do a full backup and restore or will all settings be the same as its not a flashing update, any info greatly appreciated thanks

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

A backup is always a good idea before flashing. ;-)
Updating without wipe data should be ok.

Yes i update my WildThing to a full compatible dark theme vor Miui 11
But i cat upload it to theme store. Maybe after chinese holidays.

Superwitschi Designs

Would you mind to post a link here or upload it. Your themes are always fun! Thanks!
(P.S. only if it's ok for your "cat")

Redmi Note 5 Global - whyred.
Youtube not work. Fail in open.
I delete and reinstall.
Problem solved.

For me, mobile data connection works only sometimes. I checked #*#*4636*#*#, and did not found MIUI10 setting: LTE/WCDMA/GSM. Why do you delete it? This can be the reason why I can not access mobile data sometimes? If i choose the default (LTE/UMTS auto (PRL)) sometimes works 4G, sometimes no, and if i choose only LTE, never works. WCDMA always works. What can be the problem? Verry annoying problem is this...

Last edited:
Reactions: Beroshima
Hi, on my MI 9SE! MIUI 11 19.9.26. v2 is working perfectly and better than global stable EEA, WHICH i have pre-installed on my Mi 9,of course there is little bit of bug's but i can handle with it...

Poslano sa mog Mi 9 SE koristeći Tapatalk

A backup is always a good idea before flashing. ;-)
Updating without wipe data should be ok.

Would you mind to post a link here or upload it. Your themes are always fun! Thanks!
(P.S. only if it's ok for your "cat")
Tomorrow, i am not at home till Sunday evening.

Superwitschi Designs

Reactions: Beroshima
I got some problems on MI5s. The camera app is starting so slow and switching between front and back cameras takes about 5-7 seconds. Floating notifications doesn't work with some applications (eg VK).

For me, mobile data connection works only sometimes. I checked #*#*4636*#*#, and did not found MIUI10 setting: LTE/WCDMA/GSM. Why do you delete it? This can be the reason why I can not access mobile data sometimes? If i choose the default (LTE/UMTS auto (PRL)) sometimes works 4G, sometimes no, and if i choose only LTE, never works. WCDMA always works. What can be the problem? Verry annoying problem is this...
I don't know what the problem is but you can check this setting by going to setting>my device>all specs> click on phone memory a few times

Hey, I don't know what happened to phone(MI 8 128) after 9.9.27 update it worked 1 day and the second day in the morning I opened the phone to discover that the wifi can't be turned on and the phone see no sim and for the last few days I have been trying with multiple software without eny results please if anyone can help me with this problem

Can anyone please tell me does the wallpaper carousel usually work with 3rd party launchers, it's not working in my cc9 with nova, it's showing a short cut for it on the lock screen but the pictures aren't appearing at all, just stays on the wallpaper I have there,

Download it from with the link at the start of this post and flash it with twrp, all instructions are there

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: katerpanne
how to download MIUI 11 on my redmi note 7, I still didn't get the update.
for redmi note 7 (not pro) is this.
Read first post. Read calmly. Choose the right rom.
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote7_9.9.26_v11-9.zip

How a battery life on miui 11 on mi9t? I am on stable version and lock phone...before mi 9t I had MI 6x,battery life is very bad...sorry for bad English

These phones ask to charge the battery once a day. It’s like that. for it to last 2 days, the battery would have to be 10,000 mah. you have to check the battery life for yourself. Not everyone uses the phone in the same way.

Reactions: Pennywise85
Hello.Im really happy using this rom for years in different devices.I know that is really an early stage with Android 10 and Miui 11 as well but at this time, using the device for paying is a MUST and so interact with assistant using voice.Ok Google seems to be fixed but payment is still a big pain in the ass.
Are you please going to fix it?.Seems like everybody cares about icon size and not basic useful things.

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Dirty flashed it on Vince yesterday. Been using it since then. Better energy management than the MIUI 10.3.2 stable release, but it feels like translations and dark mode are half done(settings app shows both English and Greek ftrings and is whiter than white despite dark mode being activated). Other than that, it's overally a very welcome upgrade in both aesthetics and performance!

Hello.Im really happy using this rom for years in different devices.I know that is really an early stage with Android 10 and Miui 11 as well but at this time, using the device for paying is a MUST and so interact with assistant using voice.Ok Google seems to be fixed but payment is still a big pain in the ass.
Are you please going to fix it?.Seems like everybody cares about icon size and not basic useful things.

For me it is not important that the payment with the mobile does not work. I use a card, and I prefer other things to work and that doesn't work.
Ideally, everything works.
But since we each have our tastes and priorities, we will each have a different opinion.

Reactions: jmrush
I will back to 9.8.1, still some applications with problems

Status
Not open for further replies.