MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
when can we expect the next miui 11 version? the chinese seem to have national holiday days since tuesday last week ^^

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ulsa
when can we expect the next miui 11 version? the chinese seem to have national holiday days since tuesday last week ^^
Don't forget the rules of posting.
(( Don't ask for OTA ))
You should thank the team for their cares

Hello,
I am surprised to see that miui11 is available for Mi5!
I thought the device was eol...
Mi5 owners: Anyone tried it yet? Feedback?

Thanks

Guys you have too this bug or just me ? (Icons so small)
7712c881b356f895c73adcb1ccc72f58.jpg

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

I have mi 9T Pro (raphael).
When connecting usb flash drive (exfat format) phone freezes and reboots itself.
Was working well with stable 10.3.17.0 miui 10 android 9.

Also rom zip has a twrp recovery that is flashed and it doesn't work on global version of device so I have to flash my current recovery after rom zip before reboot (same in 10.3.17.0).

Reactions: Mikanoshi
the theme manager works, but the status bar can not be customized ... does anyone else have the problem? My device is mi Mix 2, otherwise my device is running normally as you know it from MIUI
Try this MIUI 11 theme, it supports status bar.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
21bad3a1f7ac0589c95fd5de075b350b.jpg

Reactions: Gregor-kamilaki
Flashed my Mi 9T PRO and my model Has changed to Redmi K20 PRO (model name, device info, boot logo). Is this normal ? How can I change my device name back to Mi 9T PRO ?

Wysłane z mojego Redmi K20 Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka
They are the same phone...

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

I tried to get Xiaomi Mi Work office suites on MIUI 11, and the new announce Dynamic Natural Sound but could not find anywhere. Do you have it in your beta ROMs?

System Performance greatly improved with v2 on Mix 3. Thanks to the developers of this great ROM
How is your battery, I have a massive drain?
does wireless charge work flawless for you?
No issues here...

So far I've noticed 2 problems with v2:

1.battery drain - in previous roms, I would finish the day at around 40%. Now I switch off everything and try to use the phone minimally to make it till the evening. I am thinking of buying a charger to keep in the office, I haven't thought about that since the last Samsung I used about 5 years ago... For example, I've been surfing for 31 minutes and the battery is on 92%, normally it would be around 96-97% (less than 10% per hour with screen on)

2. when I switch from wifi to data, it takes a couple of minutes to establish a connection

Reactions: Androidgye
What's the difference between V2 and v3? I couldn't find the v3 for the mi 9 here. Is the version 9.9.27 the v3?

What's the difference between V2 and v3? I couldn't find the v3 for the mi 9 here. Is the version 9.9.27 the v3?
Why people keep saying v3? I can only find v2

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
People say V3 for mi9 because they released 3 fixes for the rom dispite the rom keeps saying V2. "V3" is the latest rom in the server. If you have no OTA available at the mi9, probably you have it rocking on your phone

Has anybody tried whether "quick snap" mode works in this ROM for Mi 9Tpro ("raphael")? I am presently on 9.9.6, i.e. the last MIUI 10, and it doesn't work...

Did anyone fixed the reboots bug in Mi 9 with version 9.9.27? Sorry I can't backread much as there's a lot of posts everyday. I tried v2 and v3, I still get reboots while using the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.