MIUI 11.1 9.9.26/27 v2 - MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone fixed the reboots bug in Mi 9 with version 9.9.27? Sorry I can't backread much as there's a lot of posts everyday. I tried v2 and v3, I still get reboots while using the phone.
I haven't experienced a single reboot. China or Global variant of Mi 9? I have Global.

Amazingly super smooth. I am using with my Mi9 Pro. One missing stuff I noticed is the option to have custom DNS under Private DNS settings. Systemwide Private DNS settings was so good in Android Pie.

Amazingly super smooth. I am using with my Mi9 Pro. One missing stuff I noticed is the option to have custom DNS under Private DNS settings. Systemwide Private DNS settings was so good in Android Pie.
Is the Mi 9 Pro already released? :)

Envoyé de mon MI 9 en utilisant Tapatalk

unfortunately also with the miui11 magisk have a random crash sometimes (problem from about mid-June also with miui10)

I have the global variant, MI 9 6/128gb. Hmm. How did you install yours? Clean flash?
Global Mi 9 6/128 here also.
I dirty flashed with updater app (wipe cache/dalvik).

And clean flash isn't wiping system, never wipe it as it is mentioned in original post
Just swipe to factory reset to have clean install.

Or if you are coming from official rom, then format data, restart twrp, transfer rom to phone, flash it and restart to system. No need to do anything else.

Ohh. Okay okay. Just to be sure as all I've been doing is dirty flash on my mi 9, you just wiped system, cache, dalvik, and then flash the eu rom, reboot to twrp, then flash magisk?
wipe system is not needed when dirty flash. To solve your bugs like I had, clean flash 9.9.27, for other words, wipe data. make sure to backup all your important data before.

install 9.9.27 then wipe cache/dalvick and DATA. you should be fine now.

Reactions: Pepe650
Hello, it's early to compare. Miui 10 was a year old and a lot of development put into it. Miui 11 it still in a early stage but in my opinion, it is great. Can't score as high as Miui 10 on AnTuTu for example but that it's not important. I use my mi9 a lot for YouTube, music and gaming. Battery could be better since I notice some battery drain. For example during the night my phone eats 11% of battery when it usually ate 2% per night. Miui 11 just needs some to time to polish. In overall, Miui 11 is great but not as good as Miui 10 for now.
Thank you Nuno! I'm already using miui11. Minor stuff, but great work by the developers.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Alan098765
so I had some time now to do a clean install...

after clean install of 9.9.27 (format data) it finally works. (no reboots or something)

Hi... install from playstore "custoMIUIzer" you can change the size as you want. Look in here:

https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/working-riru-core-edxposed-and-android-q.52556/

In the app -> Launcher -> Other -> Icons scaling

Regards Kater
Not working
a3473591f191af0f2ab181b005d8d446.jpg

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Does the phone have to be rooted or can I just install xposed with twrp

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

I keep getting a md5 checksum error on the ota update for the v2 on my Mi 6, is there a way to fix this?

Ohh. Okay okay. Just to be sure as all I've been doing is dirty flash on my mi 9, you just wiped system, cache, dalvik, and then flash the eu rom, reboot to twrp, then flash magisk?
Didn't you read in first post : NEVER WIPE SYSTEM OR PERSIST ??

Sent from my MI 8

Another bug on my mi9 is that assistant (Amazon alexa im my case) starts randomly when i am on a Phone call.....
And yes... I am on v3 from a clean flash...

Status
Not open for further replies.