Aosp 4.4 KitKat ROM AOSP by ivan

I think that this https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3097129/gapps-kk4.4-20131108-minimal_edited_20131108.zip gapps package would be better than pa gapps... Pa gapps give a lot of errors in market and they are not prepared for ART runtime

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk
Bro, but it is giving me error while flashing in CWM recovery !!!
what should i do ? it says external SD card not available... & gives an error with Lyoid lying FLAT !
what should i do ? i am unable to flash gapps

Just two questions:
is it possible to display the percentage of the battery and can be modified small widget in the notification bar?
thank you.

Bro, but it is giving me error while flashing in CWM recovery !!!
what should i do ? it says external SD card not available... & gives an error with Lyoid lying FLAT !
what should i do ? i am unable to flash gapps
Use external sd

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

I did Luke that only.... After choosing install from external SD and the zip it showed that error. I thing it us still buggy.
I will wait for next release... Till then I will enjoy Medina's new release !

Very smooth and reactive, no bugs so far after one day, but battery life is very bad for me. Need to flash back Miui

For me everything works, root, no bugs for now, or i didnt see one. Just testing battery, with screen on, music play, games, navigon, whatsup , viber and skype on
for now it is 1h 49min and battery is 69%

So hang on, could somebody give a step by step guide here to install this rom with TDB and rooted? So far what I understood was that you require the new recovery to install this rom and for some reason its difficult to get true dual boot working on that?

So hang on, could somebody give a step by step guide here to install this rom with TDB and rooted? So far what I understood was that you require the new recovery to install this rom and for some reason its difficult to get true dual boot working on that?
Follow the guide in step 2 everything works fine for me except root, but on my nexus 7 I have root with kikat and chainfire supersu. Try this

Inviato dal mio MI 2s utilizzando Tapatalk

For me also. Battery utilisation is not optimised yet by Ivan I guess... Its like android system utilises 30-40% battery currently...
Hope Ivan has lit more home work to do.... Till then I try wiui, medina & also lefrog's latest release....
Nice gift fire the weekend by all the developers... Thanks guys...

Everything works great for me.

TDB = on
Root = enabled
system 1 = kitkat
system 2 = WIUI

Thanks for your work. Antutu scores 25500. Battery life is a bit less than WIUI.

Reactions: becham2382
I have a little sound bug, somehow my music player stops and opens the control over voice. But the biggest problem for me is the battery drain. I'll switch back to MIUI-Germany.

For me also. Battery utilisation is not optimised yet by Ivan I guess... Its like android system utilises 30-40% battery currently...
Hope Ivan has lit more home work to do.... Till then I try wiui, medina & also lefrog's latest release....
Nice gift fire the weekend by all the developers... Thanks guys...
Yes, Ivan don't optimize battery well. I'm porting kitkat on Google play store edition ROM so we're going to have a better aosp rom

Everything works great for me.

TDB = on
Root = enabled
system 1 = kitkat
system 2 = WIUI

Thanks for your work. Antutu scores 25500. Battery life is a bit less than WIUI.
How do you have such score? Is it on kitkat rom or wiui? On kitkat i have 20456 and on miui 22600

some camera shots , and battery screen on
img20131109153851.jpg

img20131109153931.jpg

img20131109154034.jpg

img20131109154113.jpg

screenshot2013-11-09-16-.png

screenshot2013-11-09-16-.png

Follow the guide in step 2 everything works fine for me except root, but on my nexus 7 I have root with kikat and chainfire supersu. Try this

So the stuff you have posted in post 2 are instructions to follow or code you have to enter somewhere? Im a bit confused :/

Instructions, but I wrote them as algorithm, because it was difficult to explain

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk
Right thanks. How is the battery life for you? I hear complaints saying it's pretty bad and not optimized. Perhaps it has something to do with the kernel used. i suspect its the same kernel that has been used for ivans 4.3 asop.

so in your case you're using kitkat + cm 10.2 right?
is it possible to have kitkat + WIUI with tdb enabled?