Aosp 4.4 KitKat ROM AOSP by ivan

Can anyone give me a clear installation guide to install Android Kit Kat with Miuiv5 with TDB. I did not understand the steps written on the second post

Yes I did that!
when I installed kitkat I downgraded my CWM recovery for TDB support!
How long did you wait for boot?

Maybe you must do from begining, install first kitkat with ivans recovery, then wait kitkat to boot, then restart to recovery and flash mitcha recovery, enable tdb, end then flash miui to system 2

Last edited:
How long did you wait for boot?

Maybe you must do from begining, install first kitkat with ivans recovery, then wait kitkat to boot, then restart to recovery and flash mitcha recovery, enable tdb, end then flash miui to system 2
about 10 minutes!
I do that exactly as like as your instruction!
I don't know what should I do!:(

first I flashed stock rom with miflash then I flashed CWM and wiui and they work togethter but when I install kitkat , wiui don't workout!

Flashed PA Modular Mini Gapps odex upgraded 11.11 and all works great in ART mode. Restored alla my apps bit cannot install or restore Whatsapp (that worked before with no problemi in NON ART mode (Dalvik). Any idea?

Flashed PA Modular Mini Gapps odex upgraded 11.11 and all works great in ART mode. Restored alla my apps bit cannot install or restore Whatsapp (that worked before with no problemi in NON ART mode (Dalvik). Any idea?
It dosen't work with art

Sent from my MI 2s using Tapatalk

Reactions: tomjoad70
Update 3.11.14 work well. Dualboot enabled, use PA small Gapps pack not full gapps. I tested and everything OK :cool:

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Using 3.11.14 too but root doesn't work. Could you please share a working package?

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én MI 2-el

Thanks,that was the way I was trying. :) Now I've repeated and it works!!!

Last edited:
scored 16925 on antutu.

Now I'll do some test...wifi works fine until now...
gps
call (with and without earplug)
and so on

The 22/11 update it's possible to install it with the last m1cha recovery? I get a context error i re download 5 times from baidu and dropbox.

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

The 22/11 update it's possible to install it with the last m1cha recovery? I get a context error i re download 5 times from baidu and dropbox.

Did u edit ROM package right?

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: gabrielo
Did u edit ROM package right?

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk
Never edit a rom package before, its necesary? I tried to install it like other kitkat release.

Hi everyone I've got a question about the rom. It fully works on my mi2s. But when i go to settings there is written mi2 on phone line. So I would like to know if the rom uses fully my hardware (snapdragon 600) and is optimized for it or is it just some kind of port.
Sorry for my bad English, I hope you understood me

Envoyé de mon MI 2S en utilisant Tapatalk