Aosp 4.4 KitKat ROM AOSP by ivan

You are welcome. You mentioned something about trying LOSP. If you were talking about the KitKat release of LOSP, then I would be interested for a feedback.
Nope, JB 4.3, as I read that one has the best battery life from all custom roms based on Vanilla Android. I will also try CM10.1 by the same developper, shandian.us (moonlight?).

Nope, JB 4.3, as I read that one has the best battery life from all custom roms based on Vanilla Android. I will also try CM10.1 by the same developper, shandian.us (moonlight?).

Yes, it's true that it has tremendous battery life. But it also has several bugs, among which the 3sec audio bug. Why don't you try the KitKat release (also moonlight)? I can provide you a dropbox link if you like...

@linuxx, please update the thread with new rom

013-12-12 update records

1. Substantially modified camera
2. Repair headphones to listen to music after the song volume surge BUG Information
3 fixes some browsers press the return key when FC
4 increase mic noise reduction switch, repair some voice mic gain setting is too big a problem - sound - Talk Noise
8. Optimize power consumption
9 update some private libraries
10 After the repair set the network mode, restart without saving BUG
11 after the next call to fix the lock screen, inadvertently led to the return key does not know how to return the call interface of human experience (in fact, you can click on the desktop dialer to enter)
12. Upgrade part of the file
13. Repair some headphones can not call
14 merge Google android 4.4.1
15 Increase Unicom H + network shows
16 Close the Menu button to unlock features
17. Repair restart no baseband, no bluetooth, no wifi (m 2A)
PS: NFC meters 2A of restart before closing

@treiliert : Lets see how much the battery consumption has been optimized

Download:
Due to the cross-version upgrade 4.4 --- 4.4.1, so this does not provide an upgrade from last ota
Link: http://pan.baidu.com/s/11STC1
Pwd: clmw

PS : Updated to KOT49E (android 4.4.1)

Reactions: galambar
Hi Phani,
I'll tell you in a couple of days.
I've understood that this build requires wiping before flashing. Is that right?

Nice one! Camera is vastly improved; for one, the preview image is no longer distorted. Front and back camera work well, no sound bugs in motion camera mode. Art runtime works in combination with the latest pa mini gapps. Let's see how battery life pans out.

Downloading now :)
Those comments make me curious. Let's hope battery life is acceptable :D

Edit:
Totally smooth here. No lag whatsoever. Haven't tried anything in need of resources though.
Will provide a better review later on.

Haven't tried any games because I wanted to measure battery life, 6 hours, 1% battery loss! :), just in sleep mode, so far this is the best custom rom in which camera is working 100% and battery life is fine.
Edit:
After 12 hours, battery drain was 28%. I do not know what happened, I charged the phone and let it lay on my desk. When I woke up, the phone said it had 0% battery drain, half an hour later I looked at it and it appeared to have been draining all the time.

Last edited:
Hi Gooners
I tried with real racing 3 and it was laggy in the menu.
On antutu I was hitting 19 000.

Envoyé de mon MI 2S en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi Gooners
I tried with real racing 3 and it was laggy in the menu.
On antutu I was hitting 19 000.

you're right. antutu score is about 19000.
but it's responsive and smooth when using the phone. Only tested subway surfer and it was not laggy.

Just got 25k antutu with this. Works fine on my mi2s, haven't had it long enough yet to say anything about battery life

Hum How did you do to get 25 000? I saw that CPU frequency was not on max using CPU Z I used set CPU to use the max. But still got 19 000.

I made a clean install with TDB.

Just a clean install with TDB, running WIUI on the other partition. Didn't change any CPU settings. Running latest version with PA-gapps, latest 12/13.

Hum okay, I was using the same version. I'll try again without enabling ART

I got 25k as well, but I still got less than optimal smoothness. Nothing really noticable mind you, but cleary not the glassy smooth performance of earlier builds. Less bugs though.

I don't know why I'm never lucky with any rom :p. With M1cha ones I've got a charging bug, it's very annoying because they are great, with love-DCP I've got a problem for installing some apps, with cofface some bugs with APN and camera.
Anyway :p I'll try again without MIUI on first system, just 4.4.1.

Edit : I'm an idiot, there are performances options...

Last edited:
Honestly I actually don't know because I haven't got a normal usage from now. I downloaded a lot of data using 3g playing game and making a WiFi hotspot. Recharging battery takes long using usb connexion. So I'll tell you later.

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Battery life, unfortunately, is pretty bad. I lost 20% over night. A real shame, as I am totally satisfied with this rom after installing the Xposed framework and Gravity box.

I completely solved the smoothness issues by installing the Qualcomm- optimised Moto X dalvik files ( have a look on xda for details). Antutu gives me 26k, and rr3 is as smooth as in miui now. Also, no more micro lag when swiping through my desktops.

Yep that's true battery life need some improvement. Even if phone is in deep sleep state during the night you loose a lot of battery.
What are the X dalvik files? I'm gonna search. Maybe I can try to use the qualcomm battery guru and see if it's really saving some battery.

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk