Jul 6, 2013
Aosp 4.4.x KitKat

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0H81qsvg-aNaC1IOWV0aTZQMzQ/edit?usp=sharing

Changelog Ivan AOSP 4.7.15 - 15/07/14 (Translated by Google Translate):

- Update Android 4.4.4 Build KTU84P KitKat
- Bug Fix some noise in headphones
- Update the kernel, the kernel code merged with Qualcomm kk_2.7_rb1.41
- Update the kernel to 3.4.10
- Updated the Wi-Fi setup, repair open wifi.
- update some configuration files
- Fixed some file I SELinux configuration error
- App Store Market Update
- Fix some audio and video formats for playback error problem
- Cleaned unwanted kernel code, try to solve the problem of slow loading (need more tests) - Base Android 4.4.4 KitKat - KTU84P - Multilanguage - Wears No Google Apps. Link at the end of the post is enclosed.
IMG [ ]http://attach.bbs.miui.com/forum/201406/12/152040be6w8mhh2bou8ph9.png.thumb.jpg[/IMG]
152041eobbgfbez6hrrrjc.png.thumb.jpg

If you want a better rom try this

thanks to @ivan87

Last edited:
Could anyone modify this ROM to enable dual boot system :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Backed up everything, wiped data and system, installed new recovery, wiped again, installed rom, installed PA 4.4 gapps, installed supersu from recovery, installed busybox. Works as a charm, restored my apps with Titanium backup coming from WIUI and everything works. Very impressed.

The ROM si NOT the problem! The problem is the recovery

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk
Tks. Could you modify the recovery so that we still use dualboot system :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Any bugs? Id be interested, but I dont want to ditch MIUI. If it only could dual boot :/

Is recovery in English or Chines?
Pls share gapps links here for forum users... Preferably minimal version pls because Rom is 168mb but gapps itself is around 124mb? :-o
Somebody do something for gapps.we want only play store. Is that possible?

Last edited:
Is recovery in English or Chines?
Pls share gapps links here for forum users... Preferably minimal version pls because Rom is 168mb but gapps itself is around 124mb? :-o
Somebody do something for gapps.we want only play store. Is that possible?
PA's Gapps are very heavy, now they're the only gapps wich supports 4.4

Ok, spoken on cwm therad, theorically we can have TDB with this rom, because Ivan's recovery is needed only to flash the rom (for commands set_metadata and set_metadata_recursive only, hope that m1cha add these commands to his recovery.)
So see post #2

Last edited:
I flashed the rom. And starting works, but deleting my settings with SD card in android takes a very long time?!?

I flashed the rom. And starting works, but deleting my settings with SD card in android takes a very long time?!?
Don't understand.... What do you mean for "deleting my settings with sdcard"????
Flashing Following the #2 post guide takes me only 10 minutes

A problem for me... it seems do not enter in deep sleep (monitored with CPUspy), I cannot check with better battery stats "BatteryInfoService could not be contacted"

A problem for me... it seems do not enter in deep sleep (monitored with CPUspy), I cannot check with better battery stats "BatteryInfoService could not be contacted"
Don't tell me bugs.... I'm *Not* the developer