Aosp 4.4 KitKat ROM AOSP by ivan

Lol thanks, I asked a question on here before which GAPPS people used and this was not made clear. So I probably did the flash right :)
I flash mini modular pa-gapps over the rom no problems at all, in the rom only playnstore and google play services are included that wanst enough for me haha

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 2S met Tapatalk

I flash mini modular pa-gapps over the rom no problems at all, in the rom only playnstore and google play services are included that wanst enough for me haha

Mmmm... When I booted the phone I had Chrome on there too... Well it works anyway.

Also, I have found this amazing Xposed Module:
http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.mohammadag.xposedledcontrol

It let you control the notification led with Xposed Framework! :D
I only tested it very quickly and did not work as supposed, curious about others experiences!

Last edited:
Mmmm... When I booted the phone I had Chrome on there too... Well it works anyway.

Also, I have found this amazing Xposed Module:
http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.mohammadag.xposedledcontrol

It let you control the notification led with Xposed Framework! :D
I only tested it very quickly and did not work as supposed, curious about others experiences!
Did you enable it and rebooted? Im downloading right now

I can't flash this one giving error 7 or something. I have cwm 6.0.3.2 and tried downloading from both baidu and Google
i have experienced status 7. for me i just reflash cwm, then "reboot recovery", then install the KitKat ROM. since it is likely overwritten by WIUI (my sytem is dual boot with WIUI)

hmm... with my car it connects and disconnect more than 10 times before it stays connected. And if I let play some music through BT the quality is really crappy comparing to other rom (namely WIUI or AOSP 4.1.1).

Awesome battery life in 4.2.24 ! You are the best Ivan.

Is that 3 days of battery life on single charge ? WOW. cool then.
Would you mind sharing the settings used after installation bro ? because even in WIUI i am not getting that much battery life with extended battery also!

Is that 3 days of battery life on single charge ? WOW. cool then.
Would you mind sharing the settings used after installation bro ? because even in WIUI i am not getting that much battery life with extended battery also!
Same battery drain with the same kind of use as him, we use it as a phone mainly but I have wifi. 3g, etc on all the time because I don't stand to have to wait for my pone to wake.
I use only the power saving option in the battery settings, I have more than two days with it on and just less than 2 days without it.
It gives me 2x battery time (like the mokkee rom) on previous 4.4.2 roms with the same use.
Try it you won't regret it.

And I don't have screen time, it is king of useless as I don't freeze everything, don't put my phone in plane mode like everybody here to gain 1% of battery life at night and don't use auto brightness.

Same battery drain with the same kind of use as him, we use it as a phone mainly but I have wifi. 3g, etc on all the time because I don't stand to have to wait for my pone to wake.
I use only the power saving option in the battery settings, I have more than two days with it on and just less than 2 days without it.
It gives me 2x battery time (like the mokkee rom) on previous 4.4.2 roms with the same use.

And I don't have screen time, it is king of useless as I don't freeze everything, don't put my phone in plane mode like everybody here to gain 1% of battery life at night and don't use auto brightness.
Which version should i use buddy ?
I never got that much of battery life before when i tried AOSP. Even i use it as a phone only man...
i dont play games, dont use gps & dont watch videos & not even use wifi for browsing.
just voice call & video chat sometimes for an hour daily max.
What is wrong with my battery (3000mAh) then ? who is at fault ?

Airplane mode on night save 1% of your life at night , not battery. Screen on time is the most important score, because will tell us the real kind of your usage. Greenefy, as I can understand" from your freeze up everething", drastically reduce apps wakelocks, like facebook and play services.

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Which version should i use buddy ?
I never got that much of battery life before when i tried AOSP. Even i use it as a phone only man...
i dont play games, dont use gps & dont watch videos & not even use wifi for browsing.
just voice call & video chat sometimes for an hour daily max.
What is wrong with my battery (3000mAh) then ? who is at fault ?
It is strange to have such poor battery life, with 3000mAh battery. I don't know what is wrong with your phone. How is time with MIUI ROM.?
I have normal battery on my mi2 phone, and i can reach more then 3 days without charging, with wifi on, surfing net about 1h, and tapatalk, viber, whatsup, sms, not a lot phone call as i am abroad now.

Share your screen on time here & backup your own claim that what you are saying is True.

It is strange to have such poor battery life, with 3000mAh battery. I don't know what is wrong with your phone. How is time with MIUI ROM.?
I have normal battery on my mi2 phone, and i can reach more then 3 days without charging, with wifi on, surfing net about 1h, and tapatalk, viber, whatsup, sms, not a lot phone call as i am abroad now.
OK, then i must investigate it thoroughly now.
Can you pls post your battery life when it is almost dead ? I can wait for 3 days also.
I will use the same settings as you are using. Lets see what is wrong with my phone.

I have this rom for almost two weeks now and I'm getting ghost touches since yesterday :s don't know if it is the rom or my touchscreen...