[App][2014-07-03] MIUICamera for NON-MIUI ROM's

Working great on CM11 (M1cha build 2014-02-14)

@MiKhan I just installed the Miui Camera, and swipe from lockscreen, a dialog poped up to ask me which camera app to use, I selected the one with Miui Camera icon and it worked fine. BUT I'm not using PIN lock, just slide lock. I tried switch to PIN lock and found that only AOSP camera is available, I think that must be some android security problem blahblahblah... so I guess that's it :( you can't use it as lockscreen widget unless you're using a unsecured (like slide) keyguard.

@M1cha Are you planning porting other MIUI apps?
I really would love to have miui Video player since it supports lots of formats with hardware decode and the most important: it has a buffer for video playing made it the only video player I ever used that can stream high-bitrate 1080P video over network (smb). I've tried MX Player (with custom codec), Dice Player and BS Player, they all have great support of hardware decode, but also all lacks in network streaming. BS Player has an option for pre-buffer, but even set buffer size to large, it still lags a lot on high-bitrate scenes.

Reactions: dextructor
sorry, wrong post, please delete
I never saw a delete-post getting deleted :D
I'm currently not working on porting other MIUI apps but as far as I know MIUIVideoPlayer is very easy(I've already done that in past)

No, certainly you are not. That download counter don't refresh every download. I downloaded it yesterday at about 22:00 UTC+1.
And I'm sure I was not first and some people downloaded it earlier than me. ;) But it is not important :D

Release 2014 -03 -20 works fine on QDT14 but the settings GUI is broken (it still can be used, it just does not display correctly) . Previous release was ok.
uploadfromtaptalk1395422456806.jpg

Front camera preview doesn't follow the "Mirror front camera" option (since the first release, but saved photo sure follows this option) possible fix?

And in the latest release the option has become "Front camera" dafuq does that mean...

Hello @M1cha since the video recording is repaired in you'r last build, miui camera can't reproduce video from the camera gui.

tujave3a.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk