[App][2014-07-03] MIUICamera for NON-MIUI ROM's

hi micha,

is it possible to change the timestamp format in filenames the app creates to YYYYMMDD ?
with the recent timestamp DDMMYYYY format it is impossible to find specific pics in bigger datastores.

Reactions: ErnieTSI
My files are named like IMG_20140617_064542.jpg and I did not have to do anything special to achieve that (Miui Camera v 1, CM 11 nightly, English)

Here it definitely isn't like that, rechecked it. Maybe it has something to do with time format set up in the device?!

Gesendet von meinem Xiaomi Mi2-S

changing the system date format has no effect for the filename miui camera creates.

on my device the DDMMYYYY filename format did apear with the last version from 2014-04-06

Hi M1cha,
is there a chance that u look what the reason for such filenaming is and to correct it? It's really a pain because there is an absolute mess in DCIM folder. Makes no sense like this but I like the app very much.

Thanks and regards
Stephan

Gesendet von meinem Xiaomi Mi2-S

HDR is working nicely, the contrast between my computer screen and the keyboard in a very dark room shows up:)

Thanks for this update. But strange filenaming is still existing, means files are named ddmmyyyy. If somebody does not has this filenaming, please let me know to find out why.

@userdhf ART isn't sth you add support for. ART is 100% compatible with all apps - at least per specification.
In KK ART is very buggy and shouldn't be used.

About the headset control: I currently don't have plans doing this - is it supported in MIUI?