[App Review] MIUI supported browser UC Browser

Khanh1289

Members
Nov 7, 2010
So MIUI is supporting a browser created by Chinese Devs called UC browser. Both Chinese and English versions are in the market; however, the Chinese version is more updated. Anyways, after using it for 5 minutes, I have to say that I like Miren Browser a lot more due to performance/speed. The UI of UC browser is beautiful, I would rate it 9/10 in comparison to Miren 8/10.

What do you guys think!?

OP

I love Miren! The features that pushes it over the edge are the tabbed browsing and the fullscreen mode. They are implemented beautifully with the UI.

The main things that bugs me about the browser are the buttons on the bottom. I'm talking about the back/forward and fullscreen buttons. They get in the way most of the time, and there's already a way to make the screen go fullscreen.

I love Miren! The features that pushes it over the edge are the tabbed browsing and the fullscreen mode. They are implemented beautifully with the UI.

The main things that bugs me about the browser are the buttons on the bottom. I'm talking about the back/forward and fullscreen buttons. They get in the way most of the time, and there's already a way to make the screen go fullscreen.

Try out UC browser from the market. I believe this browser will be implemented with future miui releases.

Why do you believe this? Uc browser isn't related to MIUI at all. Its been developed for over a year and started as a Windows mobile and symbian browser that has been ported to Android.

No Disrespect, But I really don't like this browser .... everything looks bunched 2gether on my Evo, it was hurting my eyes! But I do like sum of the features thou. (Jus my opinion)