Arabic and Persian RTL Fix - 30-10-2011 HUGE UPDATE!!

What is your favourite patching method?

• Total voters
Ok man thanks! But just be noticed that if RTL is fixed for hebrew it doesn't mean that it's fixed for arabic! There's one good israeli developer working also on this @ xda-developers! Will keep you informed too!
I was told by him it should fix for Arabic too.
Later today I will post the link to the fix.
Can you give the link to the XDA thread?
Thanks

I was told by him it should fix for Arabic too.
Later today I will post the link to the fix.
Can you give the link to the XDA thread?
Thanks

Well of course!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=907635
To be honest i didn't try it, since many problems have been reported and he finally gave up on arabic fix and he discontinued the development as you can see!
Keep us posted man and thank you!

Life engineer, the improved patch he is talking on his discontinuation note is the one i'm using.

Just updated the First post. Please try and report.

Arabic support

Please is there a patch for MIUI 1.2.4 for Arabic support only to read Arabic in messaging and browser. I don't want Arabic UI

Please is there a patch for MIUI 1.2.4 for Arabic support only to read Arabic in messaging and browser. I don't want Arabic UI
This is a patch to fix the RTL (Right To Left) problem, not an Arab language pack.
So this is what you're looking for.

Life engineer, the improved patch he is talking on his discontinuation note is the one i'm using.

Just updated the First post. Please try and report.

Damn! I guess i will have to wait to go home coz mediafire is forbidden here at work!
What the heck! I have a backup! Will try it after all and report!

Damn! I guess i will have to wait to go home coz mediafire is forbidden here at work!
What the heck! I have a backup! Will try it after all and report!

Well, if u look at the XDA link i posted, u will see a link to MIUI-DEV 1.2.4 but the dev say it is too buggy, I have Jaws-MIUI 1.4 installed on my HD2 and it is the only one I got RTL and libskia working on it... but no luck for libwebcore.... wish u good luck Life Engineer..

Well, if u look at the XDA link i posted, u will see a link to MIUI-DEV 1.2.4 but the dev say it is too buggy, I have Jaws-MIUI 1.4 installed on my HD2 and it is the only one I got RTL and libskia working on it... but no luck for libwebcore.... wish u good luck Life Engineer..

Well i'm on MIUI 1.2.4 AU of janwillem3 which is quite good till now!
I never got a working RTL in MIUI builds!
For arabic in web browser try Firefox browser, it has arabic enabled by default!
10x man good luck to you too!

Well i'm on MIUI 1.2.4 AU of janwillem3 which is quite good till now!
I never got a working RTL in MIUI builds!
For arabic in web browser try Firefox browser, it has arabic enabled by default!
10x man good luck to you too!

Check this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=902013
it based on MIUI 1.2.4, I will give it a try tonight with Arabic and RTL fixes and will report..
regarding libwebcore i already used firefox but unfortunately the android's gmail seems to rely on libwebcore and it doesn't support arabic..

mmmmmmmm, try the first post (-;

Tried all of them and not working. The last one didn't install, it says no longer supported :(
Still no Arabic support for minuit rom.

Sent from my Nexus One using the miui-dev.com Forums App

thank you roenano for update

in ACE device rom 1.1.28 instaled patched framework but stuck on boot screen and no success.

any advice??

thank you roenano for update

in ACE device rom 1.1.28 instaled patched framework but stuck on boot screen and no success.

any advice??
Yes, never install a version of the patch that doesn't match your rom version.
You have two options:
1- Go to the Hebrew translation section and download the patch for 1.1.28 (the patch there is not the improved one)
2- Upgrade your rom to the newest version (1.2.4) and install the patch from the first post here.

if it still doesnt work, please send me the framework.jar file from the system/framework folder on your rom installation ZIP

Yes, never install a version of the patch that doesn't match your rom version.
You have two options:
1- Go to the Hebrew translation section and download the patch for 1.1.28 (the patch there is not the improved one)
2- Upgrade your rom to the newest version (1.2.4) and install the patch from the first post here.

if it still doesnt work, please send me the framework.jar file from the system/framework folder on your rom installation ZIP

thank you dear for quick reply

1.2.4 is available in German only customed ro and last version for DHD ACE is 1.1.28.

in Hebrew translation section there is no post.

advice please