Audio jack 3.5 only sounds well in indian location

Boss86

Members
Jul 12, 2016
Hi!

I have bought my new Redmi note 5 this week. I came froma redmi note 2 wich sound via jack audio is fenomenal.

I noticed that on redmi note 5 the audio is no so good as in note2, so i read that if you change the location to indian the audio will be good, so I have change the location from Spanish to indian and its true! :eek: The sound now is clear with good bass, so... why is this happening? why the change of location affects the audio quality?

Maybe an update will solve this bug?

Thank you!

Hi!

I have bought my new Redmi note 5 this week. I came froma redmi note 2 wich sound via jack audio is fenomenal.

I noticed that on redmi note 5 the audio is no so good as in note2, so i read that if you change the location to indian the audio will be good, so I have change the location from Spanish to indian and its true! :eek: The sound now is clear with good bass, so... why is this happening? why the change of location affects the audio quality?

Maybe an update will solve this bug?

Thank you!
You changed region how, exactly?

so I have change the location from Spanish to indian and its true! :eek: The sound now is clear with good bass, so... why is this happening? why the change of location affects the audio quality?
Maybe it comes from the max volume limit of the EU