Bank App error, safety net passed

inakis

Members
Oct 30, 2019
Hi, im trying to run the app 'Ruralvia Pay'. It's an app for make microtransactions here in spain.
Currently runnig xiaomi.eu 11.0.5, no magisk. Safety net passed and root checker says theres no root on my pocophone. Other apps like Ibercaja Pay, who are the same but form a different bank work perfectly.
Any idea why this happens?

I've got this same problem. Using a Pocophone F1 EU version, never installed root. It's an important app for me and I wish I could use it.

Do you have installed magisk? Im starting to think that the rom isnt compatible with the app

Ok so I clean installed again MIUI 11, but flashing an dfe without magisk, and now the app is working.
Later I flashed magisk, and the app works untill I installed the magisk manager app. Then, uninstalled it and ruralvia pay works again. So, magisk manager looks to be the problem

Ok so I clean installed again MIUI 11, but flashing an dfe without magisk, and now the app is working.
Later I flashed magisk, and the app works untill I installed the magisk manager app. Then, uninstalled it and ruralvia pay works again. So, magisk manager looks to be the problem
Or simply using magisk manager->magisk hide

Did you try the option in settings?
"Hide magisk manager"
"Repackage magisk manager with random package and app names"
It's different then trying to hide magisk manager with magisk hide.

Same problem here. I have hidden magisk from the apps (Openbank and Evobanco) and flashed a cts quickfix and now I have both checks ok.

Anyway, I believe that, if I install Magisk Manager even without root, it doesn't pass the tests.