New Battery and Performance pop-up

Skallr

Members
Apr 3, 2022
Since I updated to MIUI 13 weekly ROM 22.3.30 on my rooted Xiaomi Mi 10T (which was previously on Xiaomi.eu MIUI 13.0.4.0 SJDCNXM ), there is a pop-up saying "Battery and Performance stopped working. Send report to Mi?..." appearing every 2 minutes. Can someone help me fix this issue? I already tried to delete Battery and Performance app data, and restarted my phone, and it didn't work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-03-13-49-40-696_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2022-04-03-13-49-40-696_com.miui.home.png
    356.7 KB · Views: 495
Last edited:
from stable => weekly = Factory reset
from weekly => stable = Factory reset

then click on "Voir le resume" and post it here..

you did what? why you are wasting our time then..
flash our ROM again and do not touch it!
Nothing appears when I click on "voir le résumé", maybe because I removed MIUI Feedback app. I just want to know why there is a pop-up even if I clean installed weekly rom...

Yes I'm doing it again but it's annoying, please fix this problem in the next update. This is my 3rd time factory resetting.
Hi. I have the same (com.miui.powerkeeper service) and locate on. I sent a report. Also, the phone was on a rebooting bug. I could solve the bug disabling this service with fasboot tools. If you reboot your device, you will not see nomore.

Reactions: Skallr
Battery & Performance crash report appearing again after deleting it's data... Please fix this bug... And don't tell me "factory reset" again, it's my 4th time doing it because of this bug.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-22-03-06-51-030_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2022-05-22-03-06-51-030_com.miui.home.png
    880.3 KB · Views: 182
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: com.miui.powerkeeper: Targeting S+ (version 31 and above) requires that one of FLAG_IMMUTABLE or FLAG_MUTABLE be specified when creating a PendingIntent.
Strongly consider using FLAG_IMMUTABLE, only use FLAG_MUTABLE if some functionality depends on the PendingIntent being mutable, e.g. if it needs to be used with inline replies or bubbles.
at android.app.PendingIntent.checkFlags(Unknown Source:73)
at android.app.PendingIntent.getBroadcastAsUser(Unknown Source:16)
at android.app.PendingIntent.getBroadcast(Unknown Source:4)
at com.xiaomi.push.service.timers.AlarmManagerTimer.register(AlarmManagerTimer.java:32)
at com.xiaomi.push.service.timers.AlarmManagerTimer.registerPing(AlarmManagerTimer.java:89)
at com.xiaomi.push.service.timers.Alarm.registerPing(Alarm.java:131)
at com.xiaomi.push.service.XMPushService.updateAlarmTimer(XMPushService.java:1613)
at com.xiaomi.push.service.XMPushService.access$100(XMPushService.java:92)
at com.xiaomi.push.service.XMPushService$4.onChange(XMPushService.java:270)
at com.xiaomi.push.service.PushClientsManager.addActiveClient(PushClientsManager.java:62)
at com.xiaomi.push.service.MIPushHelper.prepareMIPushAccount(MIPushHelper.java:46)
at com.xiaomi.push.service.XMPushService$7.process(XMPushService.java:472)
at com.xiaomi.push.service.XMPushService$Job.run(XMPushService.java:1758)
at com.xiaomi.push.service.JobScheduler$SchedulerImpl.run(JobScheduler.java:405)