Best Way to Revert back to MIUI 14 from HyperOS

highten

Members
May 25, 2024
I have noticed that updating to hyperOS 1.0.2.0UKDMIXM is a mistake, just got mine last week. Battery drains faster than the previous MIUI14, so I wished to revert back to it. Are there any nice and easy tutorials where I can revert it back to MIUI14 without formatting the disk?

oh, thanks for the reply, guess i will need to stick with the hyperOS
same here Mi 11, battery drain much worse on HyperOS, just hoping update on HyperOS that fixes the drain :( flashing back Miui 14 doing clean install is a lot of hassle

same here Mi 11, battery drain much worse on HyperOS, just hoping update on HyperOS that fixes the drain :( flashing back Miui 14 doing clean install is a lot of hassle
It takes 1-2 weeks before the battery drain reduces, then it becomes much better.
You can call up 'hey google' 'battery saver on' , that worked for me.
1000003269.jpg
1000003270.jpg

It takes 1-2 weeks before the battery drain reduces, then it becomes much better.
You can call up 'hey google' 'battery saver on' , that worked for me.
View attachment 52990View attachment 52992

I've flashed since hyperos was released so had it over a month now no improvement in battery

Very noticeable difference with battery life compared to miui 14 both using same apps and settings, I even did clean install

That battery saver is saying it will stop syncing apps unless you open them after 50% yeah I ain't doing that I need emails and stuff syncing so I get alerts , I never had to do that with miui 14 and battery life was better

Last edited:
I have updated too and battery drains very fast. Hope next Rom will fix the problem....

It is very simple to revert it back to MIUI as I have reverted it easily by clean install in fastboot. I will guide you if you need any help.

It is very simple to revert it back to MIUI as I have reverted it easily by clean install in fastboot. I will guide you if you need any help.
Hello can you give me a guide how to revert back to MIUI from Hyper OS (after upgrading my MI11 5G has problems with WiFi and personal hotspot stopped working, battery drains very quickly, hot temperature ) thanks

@GolDeN_xXx Yes. This forum is dedicated to a custom ROM, so most discussions imply that you are using it. And using a custom ROM requires an unlocked bootloader.

@GolDeN_xXx Yes. This forum is dedicated to a custom ROM, so most discussions imply that you are using it. And using a custom ROM requires an unlocked bootloader.
Understood that. However, what I am facing now is that I can't pass the Mi Unlock status (Developer mode). In other words, I can't add account and device.
I followed the instruction in Mi Community app. Unlock bootloader, but it asked me to wait 10 days and another 10 days... I am waiting

Oh guys, I don't understand why in God's sake you took this weird decision to replace MIUI with HyperOS. It's truelly awful. In addition to the battery drain problem the camera works extremely bad. It drops the HDR settings, it's totally bloored, can't measure properly the amount of light and messes up colors. Please provide an official rollback to MIUI14.