Big thanks for 2012

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
Hi everyone,

As 2012 is now drawing to a close I think its right to just stop for a moment and say what a great year its been.

Despite past problems with other members of other sites and the ongoing problems we face weekly with issues in the MIUI ROM I think this year has been a big turning point for the community. We have now got a recognised English MIUI Official forum after continuing our mission to provide as best a possible English ROM experience to the thousands of people who download it each week. to all of those people, thank you! with numbers in the tens of thousands each week its clear to see people like our ROM enhancements.

The release of Xiaomi's new flagship device the MI-2 was also a massive WOW of the year. Some of our staff have been fortunate enough to get their hands on the device and I can say from personal experience it is the BEST device out there for the money! China have really raised the bar again this year and we cannot wait to see what happens with the MI-3.

I'd also like to thank all the mirror providers for their commitment to our project and never letting us down in the time of need. Caro, Celogeek and Magentium are very good friends of ours. Thanks guys!

Thanks to our staff developers, notably Mr iBotPeaches and ingbrzy for their hard work and assistance keeping things going, along with Pele our resident community theme developer.

Also big thanks for the members of this site, 60,000 + members is a very proud achievement!

Really hoping for some cool things in 2013 with the release of MIUI V5 just around the corner and Key Lime Pie!

PS. thanks to all the other developers in our community! you guys rock!

thanks for all you have done for the community.good job
merry christmas and a happy new year to all of you^^
hope miuiv5 for my new Nexus4 will be there soon...

Team MIUIAndroid, thanks for a great year! Looking forward to the next!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

many thanks to you that with passion perseverance and reliability carried out this great forum of one of the best rom available for our Android devices...keep it up ;)

Inviato dal mio Galaxy Nexus con Tapatalk 2

Reactions: MarkHUK
Thanks for join that great dev community..! I wish bugless builds for all...

Reactions: Tmk_SVK
Good news. Thanks a lot Mark iBotPeaches and ingbrzy =)
Can't wait to see the MIUI future!

[quote"iBotPeaches, post: 149249, member: 49795"]Ingbrzy did learn fast and did takeover that MULTI project quite beautifully. Quite a team we got here.

In reality, Pele does nothing.[/quote]

Lol, i have to give you 0-18 mths sma bottle milk and change your nappy when your dummy pops out lmao.

In reality you all understand the psychological impact I have - very god like.

Love to all and love to our community and wish everyone and those who don't celebrate Christmas a happy new year!! May 2013 be a much stronger year for MIUIAndroid, and remember without the community support there would be no MIUIAndroid so once again big thank you to all of you users around the world.

Ok, I'm getting bored with typing nao.

Glad to be a part of the community now and have miui Australia be friendly with miui android :)

Look forward to having more time and being more involved in the future, but big thanks to mark, Connor, pele and ingbrzy for putting in the hours to give the whole international community a great rom and merry Christmas and happy new year to all :)

Reactions: MarkHUK and Pele