Blocked in fastboot, bricked ? Mi 11.

lapommedu38

Members
Jun 21, 2021
Hello, i try to find someone to help me with my phone. I buy it accidentally with China/Eng ROM and i want to install Global ROM (i'm French).
I watch some tutorials and read some posts in the net but i can't resolve my problem.
I try to flash but the phone come back in Fastboot mode after flashing (3 sec black screen and Fastboot mode again).
It's coming from my phone ? My computer ?
Someone can help me through CMD Windows/PowerShell or everything else ?

Thanks for ur returns,
Cordially.

1st: is your bootloader unlocked?
2nd: you cannot use powershell, only black cmd prompt
3rd: Did you make sure the version of the rom you downloaded is compatible with the way you are using to flash? If you have a twrp rom you cannot flash via fastboot

Reactions: Poney70
1st: is your bootloader unlocked?
2nd: you cannot use powershell, only black cmd prompt
3rd: Did you make sure the version of the rom you downloaded is compatible with the way you are using to flash? If you have a twrp rom you cannot flash via fastboot

1st : Yes i wait one 168 hours and i unlocked it
2nd : Okay for it, but i don't know what to enter in command, i just follow some tutorials
3rd : Yes i dowload some "venus" ROM for my Mi 11, last or before version, i never use twrp rom because i'm stuck in fastboot

Can i share the last video i watched ?

Hello,

You seem totally lost, you try to install Xiaomi.eu ROM (= custom MIUI ROM) and not an Official Global ROM...

I can help you via TeamViewer if you want, contact me via Private Message (PM). ;)

(P.S.: I'm french too! ^^)

His Mi 11 is in "bricked-like" state for now: I can't boot TWRP via fastboot. Device doesn't boot to System after flashing Official ROM via MiFlash...

Bootloader is unlocked of course...

EDIT: Now waiting EDL guy to fix it. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: hoangsang
1st : Yes i wait one 168 hours and i unlocked it
2nd : Okay for it, but i don't know what to enter in command, i just follow some tutorials
3rd : Yes i dowload some "venus" ROM for my Mi 11, last or before version, i never use twrp rom because i'm stuck in fastboot

Can i share the last video i watched ?
If you wish to install the GLOBAL rom on your China variant. You need to first download the lastest fastboot rom (not recovery). it will be in a TGZ compressed file. Use winrar or 7 zip to open and extract it to your C: drive on your PC. Download the latest MiFlash tool and remove the configuration code. Go to Configuration->MiFlash Configuration->Checkpoint and clear the entry there.
Now download Notepad++ and install on your PC. You will be using this to edit the Flash all.bat file in the stock rom. Delete lines 4-11. Its the section that starts with ::check anti_version and ends with echo %anticheck% | findstr /r /c:"pass" || @echo "Antirollback check error" && exit /B 1. Save this file when once this deleted. Configuration is located in the top left hand corner of the current version of the MiFlash tool.
Now go ahead and start your MiFlash tool, choose the select button to locate the rom on your C:. Place your phone in fastboot mode and connect it to your PC using a usb cable. selecting the refresh button should allow it identified in the program. If it can't be seen, you may need to install the drivers. Make sure you choose the proper control button in the lower right hand corner of the app. The one that says Clean All and the Flash All.bat Command should appear in the area to the right of that. Now go to the upper right hand corner and select the Flash button. Allow it to fully complete. Once done it will post a result in green saying Success and your phone will automatically reboot. I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: ALI MOHAMED ALI
If you wish to install the GLOBAL rom on your China variant. You need to first download the lastest fastboot rom (not recovery). it will be in a TGZ compressed file. Use winrar or 7 zip to open and extract it to your C: drive on your PC. Download the latest MiFlash tool and remove the configuration code. Go to Configuration->MiFlash Configuration->Checkpoint and clear the entry there.
Now download Notepad++ and install on your PC. You will be using this to edit the Flash all.bat file in the stock rom. Delete lines 4-11. Its the section that starts with ::check anti_version and ends with echo %anticheck% | findstr /r /c:"pass" || @echo "Antirollback check error" && exit /B 1. Save this file when once this deleted.
Now go ahead and start your MiFlash tool, choose the select button to locate the rom on your C:. Place your phone in fastboot mode and connect it to your PC using a usb cable. selecting the refresh button should allow it identified in the program. If it can't be seen, you may need to install the drivers. Make sure you choose the proper control button in the lower right hand corner of the app. The one that says Clean All and the Flash All.bat Command should appear in the area to the right of that. Now go to the upper right hand corner and select the Flash button. Allow it to fully complete. Once done it will post a result in green saying Success and your phone will automatically reboot. I hope this helps.

I already do all this s**t but i can't get out of the ******* fastboot mode..

Now download Notepad++ and install on your PC. You will be using this to edit the Flash all.bat file in the stock rom. Delete lines 4-11. Its the section that starts with ::check anti_version and ends with echo %anticheck% | findstr /r /c:"pass" || @echo "Antirollback check error" && exit /B 1. Save this file when once this deleted.
I don't know why but when I flashed the official EEA firmware on my global Mi 11 Ultra, even though it game me the checkpoint error,phone rebooted into rom and it is working fine

Sent from my M2102K1G using Tapatalk

I don't know why but when I flashed the official EEA firmware on my global Mi 11 Ultra, even though it game me the checkpoint error,phone rebooted into rom and it is working fine

It's cool for u but i try many methods and i'm stuck in fastboot mode, maybe i hardbrick my phone ? I don't know i'm not an expert.

If you got the checkpoint configuration error, you didn't remove the check point entry from the Configuration tab in the latest version of the MiFlash tool. It's in the upper left hand corner of the app. Go to Configuration->MiFlash Configuration->Checkpoint and clear the entry there. It will still install the rom, but you will get an error message in red, that can serve to confuse the user, who may disconect the USB cable early before completion. By removing the checkpoint entry, it completes with a <success> message in green.

Hello, i try to find someone to help me with my phone. I buy it accidentally with China/Eng ROM and i want to install Global ROM (i'm French).
I watch some tutorials and read some posts in the net but i can't resolve my problem.
I try to flash but the phone come back in Fastboot mode after flashing (3 sec black screen and Fastboot mode again).
It's coming from my phone ? My computer ?
Someone can help me through CMD Windows/PowerShell or everything else ?

Thanks for ur returns,
Cordially.
HI I had problem same as you, I tried a lots of way and didn't get fixed , because it stock on Fastboot LOGO and it must to flash with someone has Authorized account from Xiaomi
After 4 months try and do nothing, I found a guy called @*spam*paid*service* in telegram , he take money from PayPal will flash your phone with TeamViewer app wirelessly