Bricked MI-Recovery 3.0

I can't read spanish
Paolo Qu are you sure that guide works?

My problem from the start was a locked phone thats stuck with a broken rom

Same here mate. I'm planning to send the phone to an official service center in Spain. Hope they can help.

have you contacted them? India for example told me that they don't take items from anywhere else of the world

I've emailed them yesterday. Hope they answer soon. It's the EU after all. They should be able to help.

Just got this answer from the Spanish support:
"Our service in Spain doesn't accept devices bought in not official channels. "
I guess that's $450 in the trash-can.

Just got this answer from the Spanish support:
"Our service in Spain doesn't accept devices bought in not official channels. "
I guess that's $450 in the trash-can.

Yep, I got a good working Mi 8 expect the vertical banding on the display by lower brightness, my S8 don't have that . But I read so much threads about bricked phones.
I never buy a Xiaomi again, Xiaomi is not user friendly and no quality control on their phones.

Next phone is a oneplus 6t.

[QUOTE = "bassbounce, post: 436855, membro: 201964"] Sì, ho ottenuto un buon funzionamento Mi 8 si aspettano le bande verticali sul display per luminosità inferiore, il mio S8 non ha quello. Ma leggo tante discussioni sui telefoni in mattoni.
Non compro mai più Xiaomi, Xiaomi non è facile da usare e non ha controllo di qualità sui loro telefoni.

Il prossimo telefono è un 6 Plus. [/ QUOTE]
Pova a usare questo programma
https://www.xiaomitoday.it/guida-to...rom-senza-sbloccare-bootloader-senza-dfc.html

An idea ; you say the rom is already in the download folder, it could be a damage file... Could you please do the following : delete the previous downloaded rom in this folder and download on a folder of your local PC and then copy the rom to the mi8 download folder.
The idea is to avoid a non complete download rom...

Good luck.

At the moment it is not possible to have recover your phone.

There is no solution for this.
All those solutions that where used in the past is not possible anymore.

humm.. if the phone has been realised ! there is allways a solution, but I have to admit it could be complex some times.

I made the same mistake : after I flashed Xiaomi.eu ROM, bootloop, then I tried to flash stock global ROM with Mi flash tool but did not see this "Clean all and lock" was ckecked ! I hope a solution will be found and shared here.

In my case, It's more difficult than that : My phone is not tied to my Mi account ! And since I can't boot it, I can't access settings to connect my phone to my Mi account ! :(

I saw this solution, but I'm not too willing to open the phone. I'll keep this solution as the latest one.
I've contacted the reseller I've bought the phone from hoping they will be able to help...wait and see...

My Solution for the "clean all and lock" Problem -> go to s-unlock.com and register. To unbrick my brandnew Mi 8 cost me $ 36,00 and it worked perfectly. But you have to open your phone, as Marcio mentioned above, to set it into EDL mode. Response time is very short and it was all done with Teamviewer.