BT headsets not displayed in headset settings

marcel112

Members
Jun 2, 2011
Hello,

When ik connect my airbuds by Xiaomi they arent displayed as connected in settings.

So I can't control anything related to BT headset...

Can somebody explain why they arent detected?
Screenshot_2019-02-19-01-45-41-192_com.android.settings.jpeg
Screenshot_2019-02-19-01-43-09-673_com.android.settings.jpeg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 8 met Tapatalk

Conus

Members
Feb 5, 2019
On my phone "headset setting" applies to headphones with wire. This is only working if a headphone is plugged in.

Settings for bluetooth devices are in the bluetooth section. When your BT is connected click on '>' rightmost of your device . A new window opens with settings of your BT headset.

Attachments

Reactions: marcel112

marcel112

Members
Jun 2, 2011
On my phone "headset setting" applies to headphones with wire. This is only working if a headphone is plugged in.

Settings for bluetooth devices are in the bluetooth section. When your BT is connected click on '>' rightmost of your device . A new window opens with settings of your BT headset.
I know Wired is working. That's why BT was the question. In settings of BT I can't use the ootions like in Wired... Equalizer etc...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 8 met Tapatalk

Conus

Members
Feb 5, 2019
The equalizer isn't part of BT settings. But you can launch "DiracEqualizer" from start screen via button. With Nova Lauchner or some other apps it's possible to put a shortcut button on start screen to launch activities directly. I'm using Nova launcher:

https://appchoose.blogspot.com/2017/08/android-widget-of-week-32-2017.html

Put a Nova activity widget on screen with activity from Settings->DiracEqualizer and you get your missing equalizer.

Attachments