BT headsets not displayed in headset settings

marcel112

Members
Jun 2, 2011
Hello,

When ik connect my airbuds by Xiaomi they arent displayed as connected in settings.

So I can't control anything related to BT headset...

Can somebody explain why they arent detected?
Screenshot_2019-02-19-01-45-41-192_com.android.settings.jpeg
Screenshot_2019-02-19-01-43-09-673_com.android.settings.jpeg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 8 met Tapatalk

On my phone "headset setting" applies to headphones with wire. This is only working if a headphone is plugged in.

Settings for bluetooth devices are in the bluetooth section. When your BT is connected click on '>' rightmost of your device . A new window opens with settings of your BT headset.

Attachments

• BT-settings.png
    BT-settings.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 396
Reactions: marcel112
On my phone "headset setting" applies to headphones with wire. This is only working if a headphone is plugged in.

Settings for bluetooth devices are in the bluetooth section. When your BT is connected click on '>' rightmost of your device . A new window opens with settings of your BT headset.
I know Wired is working. That's why BT was the question. In settings of BT I can't use the ootions like in Wired... Equalizer etc...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 8 met Tapatalk

The equalizer isn't part of BT settings. But you can launch "DiracEqualizer" from start screen via button. With Nova Lauchner or some other apps it's possible to put a shortcut button on start screen to launch activities directly. I'm using Nova launcher:

https://appchoose.blogspot.com/2017/08/android-widget-of-week-32-2017.html

Put a Nova activity widget on screen with activity from Settings->DiracEqualizer and you get your missing equalizer.

Attachments

• DiracEqualizer-Activity.png
    DiracEqualizer-Activity.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 348
  • DiracEqualizer.png
    DiracEqualizer.png
    34.1 KB · Views: 415