In Progress BUGs - Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 - 2.4.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rom is flying...some minor bugs.

One that I would really appreciate having fixed as it makes the phone more useable is the "copy-paste" from catalogue. When I try to copy a number to clipboard so that I can send it with an instant message to someone, it doesnt copy anything

The rom is flying...some minor bugs.

One that I would really appreciate having fixed as it makes the phone more useable is the "copy-paste" from catalogue. When I try to copy a number to clipboard so that I can send it with an instant message to someone, it doesnt copy anything
That one is more of a usability issue as opposed to an outright bug. I also agree that the function would be useful from I assume by catalogue you mean the Call log? list of calls in the Phone app?

Has anyone noticed that if you view Wifi status, the network you are connected to goes into a "Obtaining IP address" and then says "Connected". It does it so quick so I dont know if it is actually disconnecting and re-connecting. Just something to look into.

Has anyone noticed that if you view Wifi status, the network you are connected to goes into a "Obtaining IP address" and then says "Connected". It does it so quick so I dont know if it is actually disconnecting and re-connecting. Just something to look into.

I believe anytime you access the settings it "re-pings" the connection. I believe thats WAI (Working as Intended).

Hi Mark...i meant copy paste from the phone book.

Also another slight improvement could be in some menus that dont appear completely. For example if you edit a contact and add a number, when you go to the drop down menu to pick kind of number (work, home etc), the words on the edge of the drop down can only be seen half. Very minor issue but if you can note down and maybe in future updates improve.

I am noticing far less random restarts or phone freezes with this version! It rox!

Sent from my GT-I9100

- FC at Settings -> About phone -> Status
- browser - menu, there is line that says "Unfortunately, %1$s has stopped." It will open search.
- when using pattern or PIN security on the lockscreen, it is impossible to change wallpaper
- Themes (v4) are partially translated
- lockscreen on default theme has date written in Chinese.
- old UI (Samsung default): camera
- People app - long press on any phone number and pick "Copy to clipboard" < it won't copy anything.
- Settings - LED. As far as I know SGS2 doesn't have any LEDs.
- Settings -> Display -> Brightness. If you uncheck auto and move slider from left to right there is some very bright level near the dark end.
- timer app: "Slide clockwise to set time" is out of the circle (letters "S" and "e") (default theme, normal font size)
- 2g/3g toggle isn't working
- two calendars still present (also after full whipe)
- two "Android keyboards"
- home screen app drawed - new apps aren't dropped on first available space
- browser - type anything in search bar and hit search - it will open baidu.com search which is in Chinese. This can be fixed under setting - advanced - search engine. Stock ROM shouldn't use baidu.com IMHO.
All d above said Exists and SMS app FC is there which is very important.

please help! l flashed the rom 4 times,everytime wiped cache and Dalvik, last time l downloaded again,cecked md5 into my computer
and into phone storage and matched....tried with siyah kernel too and l'm still unable to make any call ...in change that FC in SMS is gone...
also l'm unable to run any of this superuser apps like Darkyota or Root explorer.....Please anybody help especialy SGS2 owners

it was at Friday 13th, seems like l am the only one with phone FC and nobody say anything,l'll try again next Friday,with more luck l hope,
thanks to backup l will stick on previsious release till next.....Good work to everyone!

Chinese language in the ROM is not a bug - that's sure, but if ROM supports multiple languages and user choose English - he shouldn't see non-English language in the ROM himself. Extra applications are another story.

Can you imagine Windows 7, after you choose an English as a language, that some menus are in Chinese because developer team is from China? Who cares, if you make multilanguage product, translate it. Don't mix it :)

I will put those - so called bugs in first topic - just that we have them here as known design errors.

downloaded again .... integrity md5 checked ,did full sistem wipe (data factory)into recovery,wipe cache and Dalvik,and it worked,but when
l'd installed titanium backup,and Darkyota,the FC in phone when trying to make a call,it's here again and believe me l am NOT insane!
anybody have this issue? what am l sopouse to do ?

Guys, is FC in SMS app fixed? I've just download ROM again but FC is still here... Didn't do full wipe because I've done it yesterday.

downloaded again .... integrity md5 checked ,did full sistem wipe (data factory)into recovery,wipe cache and Dalvik,and it worked,but when
l'd installed titanium backup,and Darkyota,the FC in phone when trying to make a call,it's here again and believe me l am NOT insane!
anybody have this issue? what am l sopouse to do ?
here is ,boxcarracer81

when l rooted the headset,month and a half ago, it was a CF-root kernel,with Odin because super one click did not worked for me...
but since then l haved many miui roms installed without issues
could be this my problem? rooting way?
works fine with 2.4.6. ....

ok i believe everybody is takeing some rest especialy miui team and admins ,so l'll not getting tired anymore with this, l'll restore my backup until this will be resolved i a way or another anyway seems like l am the one and only with this issue....pretty wird
Thanks to all ,anyway

Why is it that when I download a new theme using the phone's app, the downloaded themes do not replace the framework.
I mean, I get: wallpapers, icons, locscreens but not statusbar or statusbar icons and fonts.
Is this a bug or what.

I have 2.4.13, (the one without the sms FC bug) full wipe and all.. no apps installed yet.

Reactions: Rocky Gidz
guys how can i fix the ui lags ? i use siyah kernel.....

Samsung Galaxy S II I9100 Powered by MIUI Official + Siyah Kernel

I use Apex launcher.. never really liked miui launcher. Seems messy and too iphone-like.
No lag and lots of customization

Status
Not open for further replies.