Cannot Unlock Phone And Mi Flash Not Working...

blublub

Members
Mar 4, 2017
Hi

I've upgraded my phone to xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_7.2.23_v8-7.0 (with TWRP as i had unlocked my phone in an unofficial way by installing some older dev rom because had the 50% bug when doing it the official way.
I was using other romes before like CM 13.1 and AICP.

But after upgrading to this rom (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_7.2.23_v8-7.0) my phone got locked again...
1) Now trying to unlock it again via mi unlock (i had to reapply for permision, don't know why) but again getting the 50% bug - NOT WORKING!
2) Trying to reflash it with Mi flash tool with developer or stable rom, it just flashes it for a second but nothing happens - NOT WORKING!
3) TWRP/recovery does not boot, i just see the mi logo when i try to launch it - NOT WORKING!

I'm left with no options to do anything with this phone now... In addition after installing this rom somehow my storage has change and i have no longer 11GB internal memory but a bit over 8GB...

help me please

Hi..

You can't flashing fastboot rom in locked bootloader via fastboot mode, you must get your phone into EDL/ Download mode, but the problem is...i'm not sure that in this version xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_7.2.23_v8-7.0 of the rom you've flash it..is it EDL still can accessing via button or adb command, but you can try it.

First you must enabling USB debugging under developer options then connect your phone to pc then confirm "always allow from this pc", then from your pc command prompt try adb command "adb devices" if your phone success connected as usb debugging then continue "adb reboot edl"

Second method with button...while your phone is off, try pressing and hold vol up+vol down and power button to get into edl mode.

If are above method doesn't work, the latest option is you can try deep flash cable method or test point method to get your phone boot into EDL mode.

Last edited:
Hi..

You can't flashing fastboot rom in locked bootloader via fastboot mode, you must get your phone into EDL/ Download mode, but the problem is...i'm not sure that in this version xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_7.2.23_v8-7.0 of the rom you've flash it..is it EDL still can accessing via button or adb command, but you can try it.

First you must enabling USB debugging under developer options then connect your phone to pc then confirm "always allow from this pc", then from your pc command prompt try adb command "adb devices" if your phone success connected as usb debugging then continue "adb reboot edl"

Second method with button...while your phone is off, try pressing and hold vol up and power button to get into edl mode.

If are above method doesn't work, the latest option is you can try deep flash cable method or test point method to get your phone boot into EDL mode.
How can acces edl mode from buttons? Which is the combo?

Well it did work so i think you are wrong here. I've checked with fastboot oem device-info and it said its locked and fastboot oem edl put it into this emergency state (black screen) but Mi Flash tool did work. Finally have my 11GB back although still was not able to unlock it via official method. I constantly get 50% error on unlock - mi account different etc...