Can't boot on ROM, stuck on TWRP

HellMatt

Members
Oct 22, 2019
Hi, I got my Mi 10 Pro for 1 week, and just got it unlocked. I installed TWRP 3.4.1b-0313 dans downloaded latest MIUI 12 Rom from Xiaomi.eu, I did Wipe and Format Data, but after that, it install the ROM but dont boot on it.
It just reboot on TWRP, I never had this problem with all my previous Xiaomi's phones.
My phone was on chinese V11.0.18.0 before Unlock.
Can someone tell me how to get Global Rom working ?

Thx in advance

Hi, I got my Mi 10 Pro for 1 week, and just got it unlocked. I installed TWRP 3.4.1b-0313 dans downloaded latest MIUI 12 Rom from Xiaomi.eu, I did Wipe and Format Data, but after that, it install the ROM but dont boot on it.
It just reboot on TWRP, I never had this problem with all my previous Xiaomi's phones.
My phone was on chinese V11.0.18.0 before Unlock.
Can someone tell me how to get Global Rom working ?

Thx in advance
Did you actually use the "format data" option or only wiped data?
Format data removes encryption and wipe does not.

I did both. Wiped Cache, Dalvik, Internal Storage and Data
After that, Iused Format Data and copied ROM on storage before Flash it
I tried MIUI 11 latest Stable and latest MIUI 12, no one get my phone booting on it

It's was only ROM
BTW I found a solution :
-reinstall StockROM via MiFlash
-reinstall TWRP
-flash MIUI 12 over Stock ROM
-Format Data
-Reboot and done

Reactions: neron
That was going to be my next suggestion. Flashing the stock rom usually fixes everything except for the rollback protection problem.

For Magisk, it's usually necessary to boot the rom only first, then go back to TWRP & flash Magisk.

It's was only ROM
BTW I found a solution :
-reinstall StockROM via MiFlash
-reinstall TWRP
-flash MIUI 12 over Stock ROM
-Format Data
-Reboot and done
Old post, however where do I download the stock miflash rom from? There are many suspicious websites on google.

I had the same issue on my mi10t lite, until i used the OTG and copied the ROM on the internal storage, then flashed. It worked like a charm.