Can't Do Any Multitasking While Listen To Music!

Joseiyo

Members
Apr 29, 2016
I've a Mipad 2 and I like to listen to podcasts while I'm checking my email, Facebook or whatever. But, I don't know why, the system kills apps (I suposse in order to save RAM) and the only way to listen to podcast is not to do anything more; and even this way, sometimes the poscasts app is killed.
I've granted aoutoboot permissions, battery options and notifications to this app, I've modified developer options; even I've installed a Memory Locker to keep this app in background, but nothing works. I've also tried other podcasts apps, but the problem still the same.
Is there anyway to grant permissions to apps to avoid this?

Same problem here. Look like 2 GB isnot enough for MIUI >"<

Very stupid multi-tasking !

Feeling bad ! Every time I listen to music by some app and try to do something else. MIUI shut the music app down automatically after 2 minutes !

I tried so much : turn off the Memory Optimization, turn off MIUI Optimization, choose auto-start for music app, turn off the MIUI Battery saver .... ! No way !

Waiting for CM version !

Do you have the multilaguaje (miui.eu) version or the original in Chinese and English?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9505 mediante Tapatalk

Same problem here. Look like 2 GB isnot enough for MIUI >"<

Very stupid multi-tasking !

Feeling bad ! Every time I listen to music by some app and try to do something else. MIUI shut the music app down automatically after 2 minutes !

I tried so much : turn off the Memory Optimization, turn off MIUI Optimization, choose auto-start for music app, turn off the MIUI Battery saver .... ! No way !

Waiting for CM version !

Same problem too.
My Mi2S has 2GB and don't close the apps.
It's a bug of MiPad 2

Last edited:
Try to rename/remove Whetstone.apk (/system/app) and WhetstonePermission (/system/etc). Reboot.

Same issue here. Spotify at the background stops playing music.
Tried to lock the app and disabled battery optimization in settings. Unfortunately it did not helped

I had problems with YouTube with live wallpapers with music apps etc.
I install the version 6.4.7 eu and everything is working great now.