[CM11/12][ROM + KERNEL][Linaro][EXT4][F2FS][UV][Intelliplug][AndMore] Khaon's kitchen 13/01

That symbol on the top. Is that Su? (I can't seem to find superuser in settings anymore but apps have root access and notice)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421921424312.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1421921424312.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 271
That symbol on the top. Is that Su? (I can't seem to find superuser in settings anymore but apps have root access and notice)
Su was replaced with privacy guard.

It is displayed when something is using root permission
There are 2 ROMs on drive, there are both good?
Can i install the zip without delete chaches?
Download the latest one

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2s

Reactions: Netweaver and oile
Thank you khaon! Didn't know that! Is it possible to prevent that from showing up?
However, delightful rom!

It needs the latest twrp recovery to flash? Can it be straight put on a system with system and userdata formated in f2fs?

I'm still on your cm11+your kernel , wanna test to see if it's worth the jump. I was a heavy xposed user so I'll lose quite some things. So yes, 1st time to your CM12.

Ah ok. Either way the first time you install lollipop your userdata partition has to be erased. Hopefully our store has its own petition. You cannot for now use system f2fs

Whzt is your current twrp? Is 28.4.0 online?

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2s

I'm still on your cm11+your kernel , wanna test to see if it's worth the jump. I was a heavy xposed user so I'll lose quite some things. So yes, 1st time to your CM12.
Don't forget to install the patch audio fix

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2s

Not willing to go back to ext4. Unless your cm12 lollipop by itself already is faster than your cm11 KK on f2fs?

The mic quality is still bad but I guess everyone is happy with that hehe

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2s

I don't have the bug on khaon release with his audio fix too! But I continue testing

It happened two or three time since I apply patch (20 days ago more or less)

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2s

Last edited: