[CM11/12][ROM + KERNEL][Linaro][EXT4][F2FS][UV][Intelliplug][AndMore] Khaon's kitchen 13/01

I flashed M1cha CM12, where can i found the mic driver?
It will work if i copy the mic driver from M1cha into Khaon CM12?
:)

I have no idea.
But you are really striving on it.
Rober7,you are a man of fulfillment.
I will wait for your good news.
:D

Hi Khaon thx for youer hard work
i have just a small problem
since you change to anykernel i can't find the wlan signal of my university
if i go back to a build before anykernel there is no problem
this issus only happens at my university maybe you have an idea?

I'm newbie on it, does it mean the battery's drain will get more quickly?

This concerns only 1.134ghz++ freqs; also the increases is neglitible in regards of the screen consumptions. Yes the drain will be a bit higher but I think the smoothness gained from that is worth this drain.

Well that's why also I am asking feedback :D

yes exactly
so this is your new kernel but without anykernel solutions or only with some old wifi drivers?
thx for your fast reply

This is latest kernel but with regular flashing procedure

if this does work it mean some tweaks from any kernel were the source of the issue but I think it is related to latest sync with Wi-Fi driver.

Last edited:
how about a new recovery? if you format data as f2fs and go trought google's apps recovery procedure /data gets corrupted and you can't repair it from recovery , fsck isn't working , and how about a full f2fs cm12 ROM , that was fast(xperian's)

how about a new recovery? if you format data as f2fs and go trought google's apps recovery procedure /data gets corrupted and you can't repair it from recovery , fsck isn't working , and how about a full f2fs cm12 ROM , that was fast(xperian's)

the fs of data and cache partitions on my device are f2fs. I have switched several times from kk to lolippop and had never any issue. You mean the last step after the first boot when you can choose the applications you want to be downloaded?

There are two fsck binaries, on included in the recovery, indeed, but there shuld be a call to fsck upon the rom booting as well.

Are you sure you are not having an encryption issues? => if you have formated to f2fs AFTER installing my kernel you have to reinstall it back. Due to new selinux policies init context is more restrictive, so the workaround I choiced for the time being was to patch the fstab acordingly to your partitions schema during the flashing in the recovery, instead of patching upon boot- so during the init sequence(like on my kk roms)).

Atm I am brunching a new cm12 build. Will try to track down the files that are required to make the mic working... Like you said I dont think neither the whole package is necessary to make the mic working.

I'm reducing the libs required also , any hints on how to make /system f2fs and removing size limit?

Last edited:
I'm reducing the libs required also , any hints on how to make /system f2fs and removing size limit?
There has been a drawback. Now as you can see the recovery flashes an image instead of extracting files. By default it builds the image with the system file specified in the fstab. Last time I tried to build an image with f2fs tools for system partition it was broken. But there is no gain having cache and system with f2fs anyway

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2s

This concerns only 1.134ghz++ freqs; also the increases is neglitible in regards of the screen consumptions. Yes the drain will be a bit higher but I think the smoothness gained from that is worth this drain.

Well that's why also I am asking feedback :D
Got it, thx Khaon for your great work on it!

I'm a battery conservative guy:) I think kk and lollipop's battery comsuption is a bit too much nowadays... So I prefer intelliumm governor.
Another question is, how to use the features of your kernel such as the different cpu governor setting in other rom (paranoid)? I know setCPU, but I prefer to set it from cli with some simple cmd. I really miss the feature come with cm12, such as CPU governor setting, app privacy control.

Since the quality of sound recorded from mic on lollipop(your cm12-150106 with your anykernel2-201506) is a bit lower than kk(paranoid kk with anykernel2-201506), so i will stick in kk these days. The record sound has a bit noisy, when have time I'll upload the sound files to test.

P.S., another reason I use kk is because the call recorder I'm using (Androrec) doesn't work on lollipop, any other free and small call recorder recommended? I'll appreciate for it, thank you!

There has been a drawback. Now as you can see the recovery flashes an image instead of extracting files. By default it builds the image with the system file specified in the fstab. Last time I tried to build an image with f2fs tools for system partition it was broken. But there is no gain having cache and system with f2fs anyway

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2s
but how did m1cha solved the image problem? his build is also a image

you mean any release prior to anykernel and this only happens with your uni wifi?

those are former packages rlease(before anykernel)

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9kxrJw-dzUmQzRWeTRaNENucEU&usp=sharing
I tried to install this non tdb kernel with clean installation but my phone doesn't Boot
Other question since the release you implement mako hotplug first time, my phone stutters a little bit while i play games. Antutu score for 3g is much worse than in builds before to
I use a mi2

I tried to install this non tdb kernel with clean installation but my phone doesn't Boot
Other question since the release you implement mako hotplug first time, my phone stutters a little bit while i play games. Antutu score for 3g is much worse than in builds before to
I use a mi2
Hm weird that build didn't boot. What are your files systems?

Also about mako hotplug you can disable it and enables intelli plug which was the former default hotplug driver.

Reactions: Haubitze88
but how did m1cha solved the image problem? his build is also a image
Hm don't know let's ask him!
Got it, thx Khaon for your great work on it!

I'm a battery conservative guy:) I think kk and lollipop's battery comsuption is a bit too much nowadays... So I prefer intelliumm governor.
Another question is, how to use the features of your kernel such as the different cpu governor setting in other rom (paranoid)? I know setCPU, but I prefer to set it from cli with some simple cmd. I really miss the feature come with cm12, such as CPU governor setting, app privacy control.

Since the quality of sound recorded from mic on lollipop(your cm12-150106 with your anykernel2-201506) is a bit lower than kk(paranoid kk with anykernel2-201506), so i will stick in kk these days. The record sound has a bit noisy, when have time I'll upload the sound files to test.

P.S., another reason I use kk is because the call recorder I'm using (Androrec) doesn't work on lollipop, any other free and small call recorder recommended? I'll appreciate for it, thank you!
You can use some software such aero control or trickster.

Or and init script you just need to edit sysfs entries.

Hm weird that build didn't boot. What are your files systems?

Also about mako hotplug you can disable it and enables intelli plug which was the former default hotplug driver.
I use data\cache f2fs and systeme ext4
I don't think its mako hotplug because i tried your 06.01.2015 build with only intelliplug to but it is slower in gaming performance than older builds as well
MH maybe it is a mistake by me but i use the same settings all the time.

Last edited:
i hope is enought

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-17-18-16-08.png
    Screenshot_2015-01-17-18-16-08.png
    96.9 KB · Views: 247
the fs of data and cache partitions on my device are f2fs. I have switched several times from kk to lolippop and had never any issue. You mean the last step after the first boot when you can choose the applications you want to be downloaded?

There are two fsck binaries, on included in the recovery, indeed, but there shuld be a call to fsck upon the rom booting as well.

Are you sure you are not having an encryption issues? => if you have formated to f2fs AFTER installing my kernel you have to reinstall it back. Due to new selinux policies init context is more restrictive, so the workaround I choiced for the time being was to patch the fstab acordingly to your partitions schema during the flashing in the recovery, instead of patching upon boot- so during the init sequence(like on my kk roms)).

Atm I am brunching a new cm12 build. Will try to track down the files that are required to make the mic working... Like you said I dont think neither the whole package is necessary to make the mic working.
I:Repair command: /sbin/fsck.f2fs /dev/block/mmcblk0p26
Info: sector size = 512
Info: total sectors = 12890625 (in 512bytes)
[fsck_chk_data_blk: 628] block addr [0x65707974]

Assertion failed!
[fsck_chk_data_blk: 628] blk_addr < F2FS_RAW_SUPER(sbi)->block_count
I:/sbin/fsck.f2fs /dev/block/mmcblk0p26 process ended with ERROR=255
E:Unable to repair '/data'.
E:Error repairing file system.

SO?