[CM11/12][ROM + KERNEL][Linaro][EXT4][F2FS][UV][Intelliplug][AndMore] Khaon's kitchen 13/01

how to active quick unlock
when I write my CODE to unlock i don't want to click on the arrow to validate

I think battery is a little draining compare with Ivan's lollipop 4.11.11
And sometimes it will reboot itself

You can flash this rom:
CM12
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9kxrJw-dzUmWGJwclYtU1g3UGc/edit?usp=docslist_api

And this zip to fix audio problem:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-Xf_fQbXCw4Yjh3aERRX1RKOTA/edit?usp=docslist_api
Gapps

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-Xf_fQbXCw4T1dxc19PVklUVEE/edit?usp=docslist_api
do you mean that it fixes mic? sorry for my bad understanding of english if I'm wrong.

I:Repair command: /sbin/fsck.f2fs /dev/block/mmcblk0p26
Info: sector size = 512
Info: total sectors = 12890625 (in 512bytes)
[fsck_chk_data_blk: 628] block addr [0x65707974]

Assertion failed!
[fsck_chk_data_blk: 628] blk_addr < F2FS_RAW_SUPER(sbi)->block_count
I:/sbin/fsck.f2fs /dev/block/mmcblk0p26 process ended with ERROR=255
E:Unable to repair '/data'.
E:Error repairing file system.

SO?
I don't understand why you get such error. This happens un the recovery? Right? What's is your recovery version? Do you mind dull data format to f2fs install my ketnel lollipop et and reboot? WIPE CACHE OFC

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2s

I:Repair command: /sbin/fsck.f2fs /dev/block/mmcblk0p26
Info: sector size = 512
Info: total sectors = 12890625 (in 512bytes)
[fsck_chk_data_blk: 628] block addr [0x65707974]

Assertion failed!
[fsck_chk_data_blk: 628] blk_addr < F2FS_RAW_SUPER(sbi)->block_count
I:/sbin/fsck.f2fs /dev/block/mmcblk0p26 process ended with ERROR=255
E:Unable to repair '/data'.
E:Error repairing file system.

SO?
Block 26 is data and 27 SD card
I don't understand why you get such error. This happens un the recovery? Right? What's is your recovery version? Do you mind dull data format to f2fs install my ketnel lollipop et and reboot? WIPE CACHE OFC

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2s

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2s

PLEASE TO ALL PPL RUNNONG MY KERNEL AND HAVING HARD REBOOT STATE TOUT PCS TO AND TOUT VOLT TABLE THX

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2s

wiped all , formated to f2fs , instaled rom,kernel , wiped cache ,can reproduce this problem every time only with f2fs

OK okay two things you can do until I take a deeper lool is the version of your twrp. 2.8..1.0 goes we.

And fscl upon booting on the course's rom?

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2s

by the way cm12 doesn't mount f2fs /data upon installation it throws invalid argument (modded cm11 with f2fs works fine-rom modded)

You could from I know of charge the cryptage by change the partition footer but either I have no computer access UK til Thursday. Back up and fresh format?

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2s

I have updated on the google driver a new vm12 built and kernel

I was in a hurry THE ROM DOESNT INCLUDE AUDIO PATCH

I've installed the today 18.28 build with stock kernel. Great rom! But I don't understand why I have a SUPERSU notification next to wifi icon but I cannot get rid of it as it doesn't appear when I pull the notification bar

I've installed the today 18.28 build with stock kernel. Great rom! But I don't understand why I have a SUPERSU notification next to wifi icon but I cannot get rid of it as it doesn't appear when I pull the notification bar
You mean su or the new software?

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2s