"Collaborative version"? on official China Xiaomi rom site

cobben

Members
Dec 2, 2017
Noticed this change in wording, seems to be the same for all devices.

Anyone know what this might be?

Have not noticed any "collaborative version" ROMs to download.

(Google translated)
"Both the development version and the stable version are officially developed by MIUI. The development version is updated weekly, with emphasis on feature early adopters and rapid changes; the stable version focuses on stability and is updated approximately monthly; the collaborative version is developed and maintained by MIUI enthusiasts."

Noticed this change in wording, seems to be the same for all devices.

Anyone know what this might be?

Have not noticed any "collaborative version" ROMs to download.

(Google translated)
"Both the development version and the stable version are officially developed by MIUI. The development version is updated weekly, with emphasis on feature early adopters and rapid changes; the stable version focuses on stability and is updated approximately monthly; the collaborative version is developed and maintained by MIUI enthusiasts."

Didn't see the change on the miui site... where was it posted?

Too bad, I had hoped for some cool improvements in ROMs that come from independent developers. But basically, we have this in almost perfect form already with the EU ROMs. I say almost, because there are a few things that I miss, and I am sure many others miss, too, such as a built-in root. Other than that, mainly cosmetic (but nevertheless somehow important) features, such as a bright clock app theme.

I think I made a wrong assumption that this wording was new, I had never bothered to translate the Chinese version before.