New CTS profile match: fail

PavloT

Members
Sep 27, 2019
I have CTS profile match: fail and Google pay is not working.
Poco F2 Pro with 20.8.7 beta
Also in Google play it is written: the device is not certified.

Before unlocking bootloader and flashing xiaomi.eu ROM everything was ok

I have no root, only TWRP

I have CTS profile match: fail and Google pay is not working.
Poco F2 Pro with 20.8.7 beta
Also in Google play it is written: the device is not certified.

Before unlocking bootloader and flashing xiaomi.eu ROM everything was ok

I have no root, only TWRP

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Google Playstore "Play Protect certification" - Device not certified
  • clear Data "Google Play store", "Google Play services", "Google Service Framework"
  • reboot
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

More you can read here

Last edited:
Google Playstore "Play Protect certification" - Device not certified
  • clear Data "Google Play store", "Google Play services", "Google Service Framework"
  • reboot

More you can read here
Thanks, I did it several times, but it didn't help.
Probably I do something wrong..
I choose in settings menu -> programs then filter them by the name Google and enter each program and clear data...

But as I see the data restores quickly... After I deleted second app data I can delete again in previous...

I have searched this and other forums for solution... But all the solutions are mainly for ruted devices... I don't have root and Magisk

Thats all "google" app's I have^

Last edited:
I too had safetynet issues, reporting "response payload validation failed". My device is rooted, but this should not have been the cause of safetynet tripping. Clearing data of various google apps did not do anything unfortunately, but reflashing 20.8.7 & wipe dalvic/cache fixed the issue for me (i am still rooted now, so root was not the cause)

I too had safetynet issues, reporting "response payload validation failed". My device is rooted, but this should not have been the cause of safetynet tripping. Clearing data of various google apps did not do anything unfortunately, but reflashing 20.8.7 & wipe dalvic/cache fixed the issue for me (i am still rooted now, so root was not the cause)

Thanks for your reply.
Could you please write what you did step by step.

I tried to wipe dalvic/Art cashed in TWRP and reinstalled 20.8.7 from TWRP immediately after that without rebooting - doesn't help....

I forgot to mention I am not using a Poco F2 Pro, but a Mi 9. Maybe someone with a F2 Pro can report back if SafetyNet is working for them to make sure it's not bug in the rom?

On my Mi 9, the following steps brought my SafetyNet status back: boot to twrp, flash rom.zip, wipe dalvic cache and cache, reboot to twrp, flash magisk.zip (because I want a rooted phone), boot to system/miui, reboot.

I forgot to mention I am not using a Poco F2 Pro, but a Mi 9. Maybe someone with a F2 Pro can report back if SafetyNet is working for them to make sure it's not bug in the rom?

On my Mi 9, the following steps brought my SafetyNet status back: boot to twrp, flash rom.zip, wipe dalvic cache and cache, reboot to twrp, flash magisk.zip (because I want a rooted phone), boot to system/miui, reboot.

Tried several times - on 20.8.7 and 20.8.13... nothing... After 20.8.7 I have also problem with Android auto...

Me too also have CTS profile fail and google not certified. Poco F2 Pro with 20.8.7 beta and also have problem with several app crash, slow, frame rate drop, some app error with rooted warning (my device not root). so i did format and switch back to stable everything work fine now fast and stable no issue at all.

Me too also have CTS profile fail and google not certified. Poco F2 Pro with 20.8.7 beta and also have problem with several app crash, slow, frame rate drop, some app error with rooted warning (my device not root). so i did format and switch back to stable everything work fine now fast and stable no issue at all.
Downgraded to stable - everything ok. CTS profile check passed

Last edited:
Hi
I have also the issue with the last version 20.08.20 on poco f2 with Android 11... I can root with magisk and install safetycheck module? Or there are another solution?

Hi
I have also the issue with the last version 20.08.20 on poco f2 with Android 11... I can root with magisk and install safetycheck module? Or there are another solution?

Use the searchfuntion in this forum... I have read this question about 3697 times

Use the searchfuntion in this forum... I have read this question about 3697 times
Oh!! Thanks for this reply!

So you know if i can root EMUI 12/android 11 with magisk? And how i can do that?

I love so mutch for your help!

Th
Thanks man, I seen this post https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/magisk-20-04-with-20-8-7-installation-issue.56986/ and the last says : is not possible for the moment for android 11".
I will share your link on the other post maybe it works!

I think i'm not alone in this case...

I help people when i can, and it’s good to have back...

fortunately there are people like you!

Thanks Poney70

I'm on my POCO F2 Pro, Xiaomi.EU 20.9.17. Before (at least Google Pay didn't work) and after flashing Magisk ctsProfile is failing. Google Pay worked on stock ROM.

Hello use magiskhide prop. Select Poco f2 pro! It works for me
I have Android 11, there is only a fingerprint for Android 10, and it's not even listed, when I'm looking for it in the module's props on my phone. Plus I guess it has to be updated every security patch etc., while the fingerprint list is being updated quite rarely.
I hope the problem can be solved within a ROM update.

I'm also on Android 11 with the last weekly update...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-22-07-36-01-473_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-09-22-07-36-01-473_com.android.settings.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 633
  • Screenshot_2020-09-22-07-36-31-267_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-09-22-07-36-31-267_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 548
I use the finger print + the option force basic key attestation.
And it's perfect!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-22-07-38-55-344_com.termux.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-09-22-07-38-55-344_com.termux.jpg
    494.9 KB · Views: 830
  • Screenshot_2020-09-22-07-39-08-999_com.termux.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-09-22-07-39-08-999_com.termux.jpg
    367.8 KB · Views: 810
You can solve this by completely clearing force stopping playstore then clearing the data on it, as well as clearing play services (samy way as playstore) and do the same for framework reboot device BEFORE reopening the playstore. If that doesn't work, you can use this. It's off on my device cts profile fales but gplay is certified, if I wanted I can play mario's run poke go ect. And gpay work when I have gpay installed. Provided proof of claims minus showing using gpay and running pokemon go. But mario run won't show up on rooted devices that aren't certified ect...don't play the game but still....hope this helps, also I suggest getting twrp and using (advanced inside twrp and rooting that way, simply click root) do not wipe your phone or anything just reboot update app reboot install module done....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-10-24-10-34-33-810_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-10-24-10-34-33-810_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    424.3 KB · Views: 708
  • Screenshot_2020-10-24-10-35-36-922_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-10-24-10-35-36-922_com.android.vending.jpg
    590.9 KB · Views: 601
  • Screenshot_2020-10-24-10-36-19-214_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-10-24-10-36-19-214_com.android.vending.jpg
    330.5 KB · Views: 733
  • Screenshot_2020-10-24-10-36-27-537_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-10-24-10-36-27-537_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 602
I use the finger print + the option force basic key attestation.
And it's perfect!
It's also claiming your phone isn't a poco anymore tho lol... Still works the same but if you persay try to find your phone on googles find my device it'll say BASIC instead of poco...that's my only nag about using this method considering I haven't found anything that doesn't work yet tho I can't say much more...