[Discussion] CM12 for Aries by M1cha

i tried replaceing the binaries from m1cha , but the system doesn't reseize
system.transfer.list
file_contexts
are the only ones wich can't be replaced , replacing them makes the rom unable to install

Last edited:
What are your opinions about cm11 vs cm12 ? I have the feeling it is more fluid, faster and smoother and the difference seems to be really noticeable. Also I think battery life was enhanced

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2s

What are your opinions about cm11 vs cm12 ? I have the feeling it is more fluid, faster and smoother and the difference seems to be really noticeable. Also I think battery life was enhanced
Why do you think the battery life is enhanced in lollipop than in kk? If it's ture, I think it should get more optimized...

Well because I noticed a slightly increase in the battery life. Also lollipop was enhanced to lower consumption. Check project Volta

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2s

Well because I noticed a slightly increase in the battery life. Also lollipop was enhanced to lower consumption. Check project Volta

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2s
ok, looking forward to your new rom ;p
lollipop has a bug that the calling duration time is wrong, it's calculated from time of calling, not from the time of the answering.
PS, did you notice a worse quality of sound recording?

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2s
im with your rom and your lastest kernel and i normally have 5 hours of screen...battery life is better but i think it can be better and android is faster than kitkat...i cant wait to test the first stable version:)

2015050106 working fine

I strongly juggedt to those who want extra battery life to install If not done already. Greenift and lux lite!
Sent from my Xiaomi MI2s

When I restalled the ROM it doesn't sloved.
But when I wiped clock's cache and data,it works.And it works great now.I don't knows what's wrong.

When I restalled the ROM it doesn't sloved.
But when I wiped clock's cache,it works.And it works great now.I don't knows what's wrong.
In fact android art builds the cache. But it might have been not the actual same 'some time i tries some other options forgetting to ask users cleaning cache.

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2s

In fact android art builds the cache. But it might have been not the actual same 'some time i tries some other options forgetting to ask users cleaning cache.

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2s
When I installed 20150106
I have wiped in recovery.
QwQ

It is fine now.
I am in your built ROM.And last time returned back Ivan's,because clock problem.
Yesterday I reinstall yours and still the problem is.however when I wiped data.It works!!
And thank you for your works.I am running your kernel. :p