[Discussion] CM12 for Aries by M1cha

What is su
does that mean super su?
Sor for my poor english
Hello. On Linux operating system some extra right are only given to a super zdminkstztor account.

Supersu is the name of a package released by the well known developer Chain fire.broot access give the access of
It can edify composants in the system portion whereas regular account can not

But cm 12 integrates it own pre-built su

I allows you also tweaking the kernel. Choose another cpu governor. Faux etre sounds patch etc.

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2s

Reactions: unicoco12345
Hello. On Linux operating system some extra right are only given to a super zdminkstztor account.

Supersu is the name of a package released by the well known developer Chain fire.broot access give the access of
It can edify composants in the system portion whereas regular account can not

But cm 12 integrates it own pre-built su

I allows you also tweaking the kernel. Choose another cpu governor. Faux etre sounds patch etc.

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2s
Got it!! Thank you sir.
:)

the changelogs of cm12 nightlys are huge , maybe m1cha could land a hand to the cm team to fix the mic on our mi2s , and get it maintained by cm team

Last edited:
[quote uid=116292 name="Radnou" post=237283]the roms are for a daily use ?[/quote]

I think battery is a little draining compare with Ivan's lollipop 4.11.11
And sometimes it will reboot itself

You can flash this rom:
CM12-20150121from khaon
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9kxrJw-dzUmM3o4Q29vWlUwSXM/edit?usp=docslist_api

And this zip to fix audio problem:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-Xf_fQbXCw4Yjh3aERRX1RKOTA/edit?usp=docslist_api
Gapps

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-Xf_fQbXCw4T1dxc19PVklUVEE/edit?usp=docslist_api<br/>

Last edited:
I have updated on the google driver a new vm12 built and kernel

I was in a hurry THE ROM DOESNT INCLUDE AUDIO PATCH

I have updated on the google driver a new vm12 built and kernel

I was in a hurry THE ROM DOESNT INCLUDE AUDIO PATCH
clean install (full wipe) if I update m1cha's 20141211 with yours?
or dirty flash will be OK...

Sorry may bad. Go to cm check download the fix.

I think it's in my dribe

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2s

the changelogs of cm12 nightlys are huge , maybe m1cha could land a hand to the cm team to fix the mic on our mi2s , and get it maintained by cm team
for the patching, so far

all libs.so in lib/hw are required I also added libaudioalsa.so and libaudioamp.so.

One of the lwo last may be not mantaroy ;O

"maintained by cm team"=="maintained by the device's maintainer"==me :)
the main CM devs usually don't work on device ports especially if they don't own these ;)
Many people think that main CyanogenMod members develop for all devices, and that if there is a petition for adding a new device with lots of signatures it will be done. But that's not true, petitions are useless and if there isn't a maintainer for a device it won't get CM.
In our case if it wasn't for you (M1cha), we wouldn't have CM (Ivan or other chinese developers may compile it, but it wouldn't get official)

"maintained by cm team"=="maintained by the device's maintainer"==me :)
the main CM devs usually don't work on device ports especially if they don't own these ;)
Hey you have access to some forum or community I guess. Why not drop a thread summarizing all ok but mic maybe someone already knows the fix

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2s

Reactions: MSephiroth
I'm on latest khaon build with mic audio libs flashed. I guessed it was perfect now and for now no bugs happened.

what librarires did you use?

mine are lighter, can you try the other one? maybe I missed an important file, if you could report your experience after flashing back , would be nice