[Discussion] CM12 for Aries by M1cha

So King M1cha already fixed the mic xD I'll wait for a build integrating the fix

So King M1cha already fixed the mic xD I'll wait for a build integrating the fix
np, he's working on g4a atm, that "fix" is the fix that brings u to m1cha's build state (aka mic may not work on outgoing calls)
@Khaon just cherry pick this this and this
ps: blame tapatalk, i didn't get xiaomi.eu notifications for a month xd

Reactions: oile
[quote uid=116292 name="Radnou" post=237283]the roms are for a daily use ?

I think battery is a little draining compare with Ivan's lollipop 4.11.11
And sometimes it will reboot itself

You can flash this rom:
CM12-20150121from khaon
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9kxrJw-dzUmM3o4Q29vWlUwSXM/edit?usp=docslist_api

And this zip to fix audio problem:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-Xf_fQbXCw4Yjh3aERRX1RKOTA/edit?usp=docslist_api
Gapps

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-Xf_fQbXCw4T1dxc19PVklUVEE/edit?usp=docslist_api<br/>[/quote]
I've installed rom, patch and gapps, but after reboot wifi fails, it doesn't start!!
So, after full wipe, every rom I install by cwm, wifi doesn't work!!!
Then I need to make a clean installation by miflash and fastboot to come back Ok!!

Last edited:
the mistery remain : how did the ivan's first lolipop ROM
achieved those storage speeds?
M1cha , could you shed some light here?

Hi, everyone.
I wonder if there is any solution for the touch screen problem, which cause a wrong touch event.
Sometimes when I use my phone normally, it will show up occasionally.The phone itself will trigger a touch on a point you doesn't touch it.
When I connected to USB, it will show up more frequently.
Is there any possible to fix it?

System:CM 12(20141211/20150121)

PS:In MIUI the frequency of the problem will be reduced.It seems MIUI's kernel is the key to solve this problem.

As far i know this is not a ROM- but a hardware based issue colloquially called "ghost touches". There are a bunch of Threads based on this, one of the biggest seems to be this one: CLICK

Usually the best way is getting the device back to xiaomi for repair.

Last edited:
As far i know this is not a ROM- but a hardware based issue colloquially called "ghost touches". There are a bunch of Threads based on this, one of the biggest seems to be this one: CLICK

Usually the best way is getting the device back to xiaomi for repair.
Thanks for reply.But when I use MIUI, ''ghost touches'' show up less frequently.And I sent this phone to Xiaomi service center, from GuangZhou to Beijing, they told me the screen is OK.
Actually, when you MIUI based on 4.4 it will got the problem,if you use MIUI based on 4.1, it is OK.After a few weeks, Xiaomi released a new version MIUI, which contains a new kernel and fix the problem.
So I think it is related to kernel.

PS:Actually the screen was being replaced because I broke it.So it actually maybe the hardware problem, and Xiaomi fix it in MIUI but did not provide any solution for third-party ROM.

@M1cha ,your cm12 doesn't have the smart lock Trusted faces . how to add it? forgive my bad English
i think you are talking about the unlocking the phone with your face.You can use this since 4.0 and its a google related function to have it you have to install a google apps package that contains it probably the bigger and you wont have enough storage to install it so you'll have to resize it...

just question, are we closer to official CM12 or DirtyUnicorns 9 version for Mi2S (found official builds for N4 what is very close to Mi2S) isn't it right?

is somebody competent to prepare Dirty Unicorns ROM? etc?

Last edited:
Hello guys, it's a while since I'm using paranoid android with android 4.4 on my mi2s.
I want to change.. is this cm12 stable for daily use? Do you have any issues? Thank you very much.

Doen't have very much issues.Sometimes reboot but not serious.I am using for daily. And now typing this message.