[Discussion] CM12 for Aries by M1cha

I found, that I have excessive heating and battery drain too. I picked some data, hope it helps:
Screenshot_2015-02-17-20-21-20.png Screenshot_2015-02-17-20-26-06.png Screenshot_2015-02-17-20-26-38.png
It seems, that media_server causing this. All data are picked after reboot with no load or apps running on background.

Reactions: MSephiroth
I got same results after couple hours and lost 7-9% per hour(2mins. on-screen). I will repeat it tomorrow, but I wouldn't expect much different results.

edit: I tested it again with same result. Then I switched to power save mode and back to normal and it's gone. Strange.

Last edited:
I just have a bug in my mi2s, thicreen is a replacement of really low quality and some times the screen just go crazy, in the others roms I just solve this locking and unlocking the phone but with this rom when I lock it it just show a red light for five seconds and after this reboot, it give me a reboot every ten or fifteen minuts

I will try soon, i m flashing again the rom, but on the previous version this them was working

edit: after flashing twice it's working now

Last edited:
20140218:
[changed] set SELinux to Enforcing mode
[changed] disable flashing FMRadio FW
[fixed] Haptic Feedback for touch keys
[changed] disable ACDBLoader as an attempt to fix random call bugs
[fixed] attempt to fix Atmel touchscreen driver crash

This is normal??2 hours of screen only...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-18-20-16-21.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-18-20-16-21.png
    83 KB · Views: 275
20140218:
[changed] set SELinux to Enforcing mode
[changed] disable flashing FMRadio FW
[fixed] Haptic Feedback for touch keys
[changed] disable ACDBLoader as an attempt to fix random call bugs
[fixed] attempt to fix Atmel touchscreen driver crash
Hello 15/02/18 SuperSU not working